CHARLES LECLERC: NSFW Alphabet

Aftercare (What's he like after sex?):

He's extremely careful and loving both before, during, and after. He always makes sure you're comfortable, that you enjoyed it as much as he has, and that you're fine and cleaned up afterwards. It's very cute, really.

Body part (Each other's favourite/s):

Charles has got a thing for your hips. He loves to grab them, leave small love bites on them and stuff. As for you, the first things your eyes are literally drawn to are his hands. Jeez, do you get some fantasies about them. (Can he use them properly? That's the question and we will answer it a few points below, so be patient.) Also, you love his hair, mostly because of the sinful sounds you get him to make when you tug on it.

Cum (Anything to do with it):

He's surprisingly very careful about it. Before you agree on trying to have a baby, he's very careful about always using protection. And even when he wears a condom, he never comes inside of you, just to be sure. Still, he can't help but watch in awe when you let it drip off your lips after blowing him, and that's when you get to play with it if and however your want.

Dirty secret:

Curious George here has been doing some research on role play (like, heavy movie-like role play) but he hasn't gathered up the courage to ask you to try it with him yet. What would your answer be?

Experience (How much do you have?):

Sure, he's got the experience but he never varied much in his previous relationships, they were all pretty monotonous, even in the bedroom. (How can it be, you ask? Well, there are some ungrateful people out in the world, you know.) About you, poor thing, you've only had bad experiences when it comes to sex. Let's just say you did a better job alone before Charlie boy came along.

Favourite position:

Face-off (bed) and Mirror Millionaire (bathroom).

Face-off: the penetrating partner sits on a comfortable chair/on the edge of the bed; the receiving partner climbs onto their lap, straddling them, and wraps their arms around the other's back.

Mirror Millionaire: a standing variation of doggy-style where both parties can watch each other go at it in the mirror.

Gentleman (nsfw version):

He definitely is, guys. He calls you "princesse", what were you expecting? Chains and whips? This is no Rihanna song. Even though... the whole gentleman thing is kind of a part he likes to play in the whole show. I bet no princess was ever railed so hard, no matter what Bridgerton says.

Horizons (How far would you push each other? Taking any risks?):

You both like to explore the enormous world of sex but you never try anything requiring too much effort. First of all, you rarely have the time. Secondly, c'mon, who has the energy?

Intimacy (Is it more or less romantic?):

Sex with Charles is always very intimate and very personal. He knows exactly what to whisper in your ear to make you feel like a true princess, and he loves to prove his endless love to you by gestures alone, so candles/low lights/background music is a must-have in this scenario.

Joker (Level of goofiness during sex):

5/10. You enjoy yourselves but the laughter only takes place at the beginning or at the end of it, mainly because of his general clumsiness, which he cleverly seems to lose when it's time to go at it.