On-screen romance

You as characters and couples from films/TV series

Carlos Sainz Jr

him: Four from "Divergent" (daddy issues much?)

you: Holly from "Breakfast At Tiffany's" (chickening out before commitment, I see)

couple: Ben and Andy from "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" (cocky Ben vibes from him and crazy Andy from you, plus you getting along surprisingly well with his family... yeah, that's you)

Charles Leclerc

him: Troy from "High School Musical" (guys, c'mon, you can't NOT see this)

you: Devi from "Never Have I Ever" (Paxton Hall-Yoshida? Scratch that, Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc it is)

couple: Johnny and Baby from "Dirty Dancing" (I can't really explain this but I swear it does make sense inside my dumbass head)

Daniel Ricciardo

him: Jeremiah from "The Summer I Turned Pretty" (an older version, but you get it)

you: Ally from "What's Your Number?" (you like to have fun, there's nothing wrong with that)

couple: Jim and Lauren from "Blended" (I love this one)

George Russell

him: Peter from "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" (romanticism at its FINEST)

you: Laney from "She's All That" (she's so cute and calm and poised... I might have to change this one)

couple: Anne and Gilbert from "Anne with an E" (jeez, this was hard considering the alternative was Jess and Rory from "Gilmore Girls", OBVIOUSLY)

Lando Norris

him: Danny from "Grease" (because he's just that stupid and vain and could definitely pull off singing "Sandy" on a swing at the drive-in)

you: Jade from "Victorious" (entirely based on your jealousy level, to be honest)

couple: Kat and Patrick from "10 Things I Hate About You" (couldn't find a more perfect fit for you two kids - an idiot and a rebel feminist, we love to see it)

Lewis Hamilton

him: Terry from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" (both undercover weirdos, honestly)

you: Jane from "27 Dresses" (but thankfully you stop being the bridesmaid sooner)

couple: Felipe and Elizabeth from "Eat, Pray, Love" (I don't think this one needs commenting, guys, please - this whole film is his life, basically)

Max Verstappen

him: Kyle from "Beastly" (spoiled son, can't treat a woman with respect unless a witch turns him in a bald tattooed awful version of Alex Pettyfer - it's him)

you: Kat from "Spinning Out" (don't feel bad, we like crazy people here <3)

couple: Rikki and Zane from "H2O: Just Add Water" (you could put any kind of enemies-to-lovers here, really)

Pierre Gasly

him: Adam from "No Strings Attached" (would definitely make you a period playlist, yes)

you: Hermione from "Harry Potter" (books and cleverness but also the fuzziest hair of all Hogwarts besides Hagrid)

couple: Logan and Quinn from "Zoey 101" (*chef's kiss*)