Netflix & chill

Favourite film & series to watch together

Carlos Sainz Jr

Film: "Crazy about her" (original title: "Loco por ella", 2021)

A rom-com that has you both bent over with laughter, and you're forever thankful to him for making you discover this *crazy* movie. 

Series: "The Empress" (original title: "Die Kaiserin", 2022-)

Trust me, he doesn't want to watch it. He just does it to make sure you don't drool over Philip Froissant. 

Charles Leclerc

Film: "Rush" (2013)

You both love this one too much, no matter the classic debate Hunt versus Lauda that follows.

Series: "The good doctor" (2017-)

Never a fan of medical dramas, this one really touches you. Also, almost every episode makes Charles cry like a baby.

Daniel Ricciardo

Film: "Spectre" (2015)

Apart from him saying he could totally pull it off as James Bond, you basically only watch this for the soundtrack. It's rather karaoke night, really. 

Series (TV show): "Between two ferns with Zach Galifianakis"

You never miss an episode of this one, it's too funny. There are times when going to sleep after watching it is out of the question, you just keep telling each other lines from the show and rolling off the bed while laughing. 

George Russell

Film: "The Danish girl" (2015)

George made you see this one first, you'd been putting it off for months until you found the right time to watch it. Well, he decided the time had come. And you absolutely loved it. 

Series: "Gilmore girls" (2000-2007)

You have an annual appointment with Lorelai and Rory. Every autumn, the minute September comes, you're down for a binge-watching session. George happened to be there once and simply stayed around for the next re-watch.

Lando Norris

Film: "We are your friends" (2015)

Zac Efron was the main reason you went to the cinema for this, and he's still the main reason why you keep watching it. When Lando took up DJing, you basically tied him down to the couch to watch it. Spoiler: Emily Ratajkowski's presence did turn against you.

Series: "How I met your mother" (2005-2014)

You made him watch Glee, so you kind of owed him when you agreed to this. And (quite an unpopular opinion, unfortunately) you immensely regret it now and dread every minute of it.

Lewis Hamilton

Film: "Eat, pray, love" (2010)

Basic and predictable, this film is Hamilton's quintessence. Luckily, you happen to like it as well.

Series: "Sex and the city" (1998-2004)

Again, basic and predictable. He likes it just fine, but he usually dozes off, like, five minutes in. Still, you appreciate the effort.

Max Verstappen

Film: "The Karate Kid" (1984)

I can't even begin to tell you how many valuable items he's broken by now. You always have to hide fragile things before he presses play, because after that... God help you. 

Series: "Cobra Kai" (2018-)

In this case, I mean, it's kinda your fault. Judging by the bruises you leave on both Max's body and yours when you mock the fights you see on TV, furniture should be fine. 

Pierre Gasly

Film: "Call me by your name" (2017)

Contrary to everyone's belief, you don't watch this for Timothée Chalamet, he's more of a bonus. You're just a huge fan of Italian landscapes, that's all. And Pierre's a fan of you being a fan. 

Series: "Emily in Paris" (2020-)

You wanted to learn French, this seemed like a good way to start. Pierre destroyed the dream by bursting out laughing at their horrendous French accent and signed you up for some real classes.