ARGUMENT

Ashtray finally arrived at lianis house, getting there later than he had intended after having to deal to bullshit. he walked up to the door, and opened it, knowing it would be open and liani was drunk and wouldn't open it.

"liani?" he shouted, not seeing her in the living room. he jogged up the stairs and to her room, but not seeing her there he quickly looked everywhere upstairs, and then downstairs.

not seeing her anywhere, he let out a frustrated groan. he didn't have juliet's number, he couldn't ask her where lianis was.

so instead, he tried to call liani. with small hope that she would answer, she didn't. he ran his hand down his face before going to lianis instagram, where she had recently posted a picture with juliet and tagged her. he clicked on juliet's account, and quickly sending her a message.

it only took juliet a couple minutes to see the message, and as soon as she did she answered.

"fuck." ashtray huffed, after he read the message of juliet telling him that they had already dropped liani off at her house. he told juliet that liani wasn't there, before leaving lianis house and going into fezcos car again, blowing up lianis phone repeatedly.

his leg shook as he continued to call her, looking around at the people his passed by. finally, liani answered him.

"liani, where the fuck are you?" he asked.

liani looked around at her surroundings, "uhhh.."

ashtrays sighed, shaking his head. "turn on your location, liani."

"okay." she mumbled, not liking how harsh his tone was. she turned on her location, sending it to ashtray and the second ashtray got it he turned and headed for her, not hanging up. "why weren't you at my house?" liani asked.

"i had some shit to do, why did you leave your house?" he asked her.

"didnt want to be alone." she mumbled.

ashtray spotted liani, and quickly pulled over to her. she was swaying back and forth while her head was down, lookin like she was singing a song in her head. though, her mood changed when ashtray basically shouted at her to get in the car. she slid into the passenger seat, mugging ashtray as she sat.

"the fuck if wrong with you, liani?" ashtray shook his head, driving back in the direction of her house.

"what's wrong with you?" she mumbled.

"you left your house when you're drunk, and wouldn't answer your phone." he stated the obvious, glancing over at her.

"i am not drunk, and i don't have to answer you." she spoke, now irritated with him.

he scoffed, "the fuck does that mean?"

she threw her hands up, "why are you always acting like you're my fucking parent, ashtray? i don't have to tell you anything!"

"i don't act like your parent, liani, i was worried about you and you wouldn't fucking answer!" he kept the same tone as her.

"maybe you— just take me home, and then you can go home." liani spoke, turning her head.

"i'm staying with you." he told her, but she shook her head. "no, you're not."

ashtray understood that she was mad at him, and he wasn't going to stay at her house if she didn't want him to. so, without another word he dropped her off at her house, going back to his.

the next morning when liani woke up, she had realized she got in an argument with ashtray, and let out a frustrated groan

the next morning when liani woke up, she had realized she got in an argument with ashtray, and let out a frustrated groan. she understood he was just worried about her, but she wasn't going to apologize just yet as she didn't want to seem needy, clingy.

she felt her phones starting vibrating, and she picked it up to see juliet calling her. a small smile came to her face with hope that her best friend could lighten her mood,

"hello?"

"liani, where the fuck were you last night? i told you ashtray was going to be at your house, and you left?" juliet spoke through the phone.

lianis smile dropped, and she rolled her eyes. "oh, here we fucking go." she hung up, ignoring the messages juliet sent her right after.

since it was the weekend, and she was ignoring her two favorite people, she knew she wasn't going to do anything that day. so, she walked down the stairs and to her kitchen, looking for something she could eat or snack on while she planned to watch a few movies by herself.

but once she saw her fridge was practically empty, she let out a huff and threw her arms down on her counter, resting her head on her arms.

she didn't know if it was hangover, or the how her body was aching, but she felt terrible. she was pushing away the people that cared most for her, and she just felt like crying.

before, she would never like little things like an argument, her mother, or food make her feel so low, but today she couldn't help it.

she turned of her phone, leaving it on the counter while she walked over to her couch and plopped down on it. she scrolled through netflix, searching for something new to find, and finally just clicked on something and let it play.

most of the time the movie was playing, she was picking at her nails while trying to hold back tears that wanted to fall.

she didn't realize how much she actually enjoyed talking to ashtray, and how much she would miss not talking to him. she would apologize, eventually. just after she got over whatever she was feeling.

AUTHORS NOTES:

i'm running out of ideas