CAL

being back to school after new years, it felt almost awkward. almost everybody who went to the party saw nate jacobs get his ass beat. and if they weren't there or didn't see it happen, they saw the videos that had been sent around school or posted. however, liani was only just now seeing it, after juliet showed her the video she recorded. liani was only a little surprised about the fact fezco would do that, even after threatening him and then getting raided. but she believed fezco deserved it, just hoped he or his family wouldn't do anything to fezco in return.

other than the whole nate-fezco fight, rue had a new friend.

liani and juliet were standing not too far away from rue, who was leaning on lockers. liani hasn't spoken to rue since new years, and decided to go up to her. "hey, rue." she spoke, while juliet followed behind her and stood by her side, giving rue a small wave.

rue greeted both of them back, the three making small conversation until it was cut short when a boy came and stood by rue. liani recognized the boy as the one from the new year's party. she nodded her head at him, and he slightly smiled at her and turned to rue as if he was waiting to be introduced.

rue opened her mouth a little, before nodding. "oh, uhh, this is liani and juliet, juliet and liani, this is elliot.. my friend." she introduced the three.

liani nodded, "yeah, i saw you at new years."

"what's the apple tattoo for?" juliet asked.

juliet poked out her bottom lip, nodding her head. she kept her eyes on elliot as liani spoke to rue, telling her that she would talk to her sometime and that rue could text her if she needed anything. juliet noticed how elliot seemed to be checking liani out, which made her smirk a little. she knew liani was practically in love with ashtray, but it would be fun to tease elliot if the four ever hung out.

"so, how old are y'all?" elliot asked the two, juliet and liani.

"fifteen." the both answered.

he slowly nodded, that being his only response. before too long, liani said bye to elliot as well and walked off with juliet right behind her.

"i think he has a crush on you." juliet told liani.

liani turned to her with her eyebrows furrowed, "why?"

"he was looking you up and down." she smirked, exaggerating it.

liani laughed, she only shook her head. no matter if elliot did or didn't have a crush on her, it wouldn't matter. liani thought elliot had a little crush on rue, and liani herself was more than happy with ashtray.

liani was standing next to faye, fezco had introduced the two earlier in the day and liani was now listening to faye tell her about what happened the night of new years, why she's staying with fezco