TALK IN THE GYM

liani was sitting in the gym of her school, she was the only one in the room which made her feel she could breath for once after always being in the crowded halls. she was thing her converse shoelaces, her knees in front of her.

she heard the gym door open, and mentally rolled her eyes at the fact she wouldn't be alone anymore. but she didn't raise her head up. it was the gym, there was always people in and out of there.

she pulled out her phone from her back pocket, going to text juliet to meet her in the gym. hearing a sort of familiar voice next to her, her head quickly raised. "you're dating fezcos brother, right?"

nate jacobs was sat next to her, making her eyebrows furrow. "yeah, i am."

he nodded his head, "isn't he a drug dealer, too?"

she leaned back, "why are you talking to me?"

he softly chuckled, leaning his head back. "we're next to each other, why not?"

she rolled her eyes, not saying some of the things she wanted , as she knew it would cause problems that she didn't need. she turned her head, looking at him for a couple seconds. "i see you recovered."

he turned back to her, his eyes narrowed. "from you and fezcos fight."

he rolled his eyes, before he got a chance to speak, liani kept talking. she probably shouldn't have. "you know, i'm kinda sad i missed it. after you got them raided, you deserved it."

how she kept direct eye contact while saying it, made nate intimidated. he wondered how she knew that he had gotten them raided, but didn't show his confusion. ignoring all the things she had said, he raised up. "so, you like, live with them or what?"

she shook her head, telling him she didn't.

"what's your plan?" he asked her, making her give him a confused look. "you gonna get knocked up by a teenage drug dealer at fifteen, drop out of school, become a drugie mom?"

her eyebrows raised, she let out a small laugh. "you gonna fuck little kids, be secretly a homosexual, just like your dad?"

rue had ranted to liani one of the times she showed up at her house too high to function. she told her all of this stuff about jules, how she had slept with nate jacobs dad. liani liked how she could use this against nate.

she watched his cocky facial expression drop, making her smile. he shook his head, pushing himself up. her eyes followed him as he hovered over her, she was ready for him to threaten her or say something else, but he just patted her shoulder. "good talk, liani."

nate had only talked to her like twice in the two years she knew who he was, so him knowing her name actually surprised her.

she watched him walk off and out of the gym, before she stood and followed out the door a little after.

liani waved goodbye to juliet, giving her a side hug before jogging over to fezcos car that was park right in front of the school

liani waved goodbye to juliet, giving her a side hug before jogging over to fezcos car that was park right in front of the school. not seeing ashtray in the drivers seat or the passenger seat, her eyebrows furrowed. she slid into the passenger seat, "where's ash?" she asked fezco.

ashtray had been in a bad mood all day, he was stressing over practically any and everything, and had an attitude because of it. he told liani the night before that he'd pick her up from school, not feeling like it now, he told fezco to.

"he's been pissy all day, told me to come get you." fezco rolled his eyes. he himself was stressing as well, but it annoyed him how pissy ashtray would get when hr was mad, annoyed or stressed.

"what happened?" liani asked, turning her head back to him.

he shook his head, not wanting her to worry. "just some business shit. he's just stressin, don't worry bout it."

she nodded, tapping her finger tips against her thighs as she deciding if she should tell him about nate talking to her today. they had their own problems, she didn't like putting hers on them.

"nate talked to me earlier." she spoke, deciding it would be better for them to know, probably.

fezco turned to look at her for a second, "what he say?"

"he asked if i was dating ash." she answered.

he leaned his head back, "why he care for?"

she shrugged, "he was saying shit about i was gonna get pregnant and become a drugie, drop out mom." she scoffed.

fezco shook his head, he didn't understand why fezco was still saying shit after the fight, he had nearly killed him. he looked over to liani after a minute of silence, "nah but.. you and ash aren't doing shit, right?"

lianis face cringed, not wanting to have that talk with her boyfriends brother. "no, fez." she chuckled.

he shrugged, laughing along. "aye, im just making sure."

liani had agreed to hanging out with catalina, after not responding to her message for almost two weeks.  "can you take me home, im gonna hangout with my friends, but tell ash i'll call him later?"

fez nodded, going straight to her house instead of turning in the direction of his. once he arrived to her house, he waved bye to her and made sure she got in the house before driving off, and went home.

walking in his house, he saw ash on the couch watching a movie. faye was laid on the other couch, a lit blunt in her mouth. he let a sigh, setting down next to ash.

ashtray turned to him, "yo, where's lani?"

"said she's hangin with her friends, she'll call you later." fezco told him.

ashtray rolled his eyes, turning his head back to the movie.

"nate said some shit to her today." fez told his brother.

ashtrays head turned back to him, his eyes narrowed. "what?"

fez nodded, shrugging his shoulders. ashtray had mug on his face, pulling out his phone from his hoodie pocket as he pressed on lianis contact to text her.

                                           lani
ashtray
why you ain't text me when nate talked to you ?
and why you tellin fezco before me

AUTHORS NOTES:

hi guys
how are we feeling about this story so far?
how are you guyssss?
ttm i'm bored 😒😒😒😒