SIXTEEN

lianis sixteenth birthday was today. she had woken up at noon from a call from her best friend, juliet singing happy birthday to her. she had her phone on silent while she was sleeping, so she didn't hear the many message she received from her friends and people that she wasn't even close to, telling her happy birthday. she took a few to rest through them and respond, before actually getting out of bed and eating.

she poured herself a bowl of cereal, walking back up the stairs to her room and sat at her desk, setting her phone up and calling juliet back.

the two talked about what they had finally planned for her birthday, and how'd it would all work out as the day went on.

it was liani, there was no way she wasn't going to throw a party for her birthday. but she made sure to tell juliet that she didn't want loads of people there, she was fine with just her friends coming and it being a small get together. since juliet had told liani to leave it up to her and catalina to set up the party, she'd be getting ready soon to start cleaning up her house and having it ready for the party.

she scanned through her closet until she found a red, sort of long dress that had a slit on the side. she decided on wearing that one, and quickly pulled it out of her closet, going over to her bathroom to shower.

liani had showered, gotten herself ready and was cleaning up her house

liani had showered, gotten herself ready and was cleaning up her house. less than an hour ago juliet and catalina had arrived and had helped her clean up, before already setting up for the party they were throwing for her.

catalina was wearing a navy blue, sparkly dress, and juliet was wearing a brown, tight fitting fit dress.

by the time the three were done setting up the house for the party, the sun would be setting and people would be arriving.

as catalina started playing music on the loud speakers she had brung with her, she let out a smile and began dancing to it, she went to grab lianis hand but stopped as there was knocking at the door.

liani headed for the door, opening it to reveal sam and a few of her other friends. "happy birthday!" they all exclaimed, giving her a smile or bringing her into a hug.

before too long that's all liani was hearing, knocks at the door and then people shouting happy birthday at her. she had stopped answering the door awhile ago, as people was just letting themselves in now.

liani walked over to juliet who was standing next to monty by the alcohol bottles sitting on lianis kitchen counter. "i thought you only invited a few people?" liani asked juliet over the loud music.

"i did, i think catalina may have invited a few more, though." juliet laughed.

lianis house was filled with people, some she had never even met before and was confused when they would come up telling her happy birthday. she wasn't mad about it, though.