'YOU NEEDA STAY SOBER.'

sammm
sammm
are you ok?
you stayed with juliet right?

catalina
catalina
hey, i'm sorry for giving you that, i shouldn't have
are you okay now?

ash ;)
ash ;)
why you not answerin ya phone
yo lani
call me
wya ???
yo
wtf liani
you ight ?

                                       ash ;)ash ;)why you not answerin ya phone yo lani call me wya ???yo wtf liani you ight ?

liani was having a hard time focusing in school the next day, the pill had wore off but for some reason she still felt weird. she had been having a headache since the moment she woke up, and due to that she had been feeling dizzy and sick to her stomach.

but even with all of this, she lied and said she was okay to everyone who asked her.

she had also been ignoring all of her messages and calls, it was a bad habit she had whenever she wasn't sober. she didn't mean to ignore it, she just... forgets to answer.

she watched the clock that was hung up on the wall of her class, squinting her eyes as she watched the time move so slowly. she felt like she was spinning, and because of it she felt nauseous. she was silently praying she would throw up and embarrass herself in front of everyone.

she felt a tap on her shoulder, and turned her head. "are you okay?" lianis teacher asked her, leaning down so she could examine her face.

liani furrowed her eyebrows, moving her head back a little. "yep." she popped the p.

"you don't look good, liani." she whispered.

liani sighed at the feeling of eyes on her, and leaned back in her chair. "i feel fine." she lied.

the teacher didn't believe her, but she still slowly nodded and stood back up. "okay.." liani watched her walk away, her eyes shutting before she laid her head down on her desk.

catalina seemed lien a fun person to be around, but after yesterday liani didn't exactly know if it would be a good thing for the two to hangout. she didn't blame the girl for making her feel the way she did now, she did say yes to taking the pill.

as soon as the bell rung liani stood to her feet, grabbing her phone and walking out of the classroom. every time she stood up from sitting down in one of her classes she immediately felt dizzy, more than she already did, and decided to would take the rest of the day off.

so instead of walking in the direction of her next glass, she turned on her heels and walked straight down the hall and out of the door. the bright sun made her squint her eyes.

she swung her arms back and forth as she walked, she didn't want to go home. the night before her mother had helped her to her room, and she felt awkward seeing her after it. the last thing she wanted was to turn into her mom, and she was doing exactly that.