TATTOO

ashtray was fighting back a smile as liani danced around his living room, her hands in his, forcing him to move around with him. the song 'gangsta' by kehlani was playing loudly, liani laughing and singing along to it while looking up at ashtray.

"-ride or die with me, that's just what gangstas doooo." liani dragged, swaying back at forth.

ashtray rolled his eyes playfully, continuing to let liani pull him around as she danced around. "i need a gangsta." liani sung, wrapping her arms around ashtrays waist, "to love me better, than all the others do."

while lianis head was in ashtrays chest, muffled singing being heard, ashtray cracked a smile. he didn't want her to know that he was finding this amusing, and was enjoying how she was looking and singing to him.

just before the song had ended, fezco walked in the door with a bag in his hand. ashtray and liani hadnt heard the door, and didn't notice fezco until they saw him standing in the doorway. "what the hell?"

liani laughed, the music ending and her pulling away from ash to walk over to fezco. ashtray would be lying if he said he didn't miss her touch the second she let go of him.

liani smiled at fezco as he held out a bag of sour patch kids to her, her grabbing them before plopping down on the couch with ashtray sitting next to her soon after, a snicker in his hand.

fezco sat down on the other couch as faye walked in, being woken up by the loud music ashtray and liani had just played.

ashtray looked over at liani who kept her eyes straight on the television, watching whatever show they had turned down earlier so the music would be earlier. without realizing it, he had fallen head over hills in love with her.

he liked how she spoke her mind, she wasn't completely like him, meaning they had their differences that made the relationship exciting. he liked how she would never be too far away from him, almost like she felt the safest when she was closest to him. he liked how she showed how she cared for him, without actually saying it to him. he even liked how partys were one of her favorite things, and how she had problems of her own, but still worried about his. he liked everything about her, and would do anything for her.

fezco was no longer than the only person he cared and loved for, but liani, too.

liani returned to fezco and ashtrays house after hours of being with juliet and catalina

liani returned to fezco and ashtrays house after hours of being with juliet and catalina. she promised ashtray she wasn't going to do any drinking or anything like that during the hangout, and when she walked in his room completely sober, a smile came to ashtrays face.

he did believe her when she promised him, he just didn't trust catalina to be the right influence on her.

liani walked over to ashtray who was sat on his bed, "i have to show you something."

his eyes narrowed, thinking of all the possible things she could show him before nodding his head, "ight?"

his eyes watched her un zip her all black zip up jacket that she always wore, before his widened a little when she pulled up her shirt as well. she turned to the side, letting him get a view of the lettering on her side. he put his hands on his hips, bringing her closer. "yo- lani, what?"

on lianis side was a fresh tattoo, the letter A in cursive writing, with a small heart connected to it.

liani laughed at his reaction, "do you like it?" she asked sarcastically, watching as he traced his thumb over the tattoo a few times, his mouth open a little.

"yeah, but it was stupid." he told her honestly.

liani shrugged as she put her shirt back down, "it's small, i can cover it if i need to."

earlier, she was sat next to catalina while she was getting a tattoo on her back, before she turned and asked if liani wanted to her a tattoo. the first thing that came to mind was the letter A, and she decided to do it. she knew if sometime along the way, her and ashtray break up, she could just hide it or cover it.

ashtray was her first love, the only person she saw herself ever with, why not get a tattoo for him?

he grabbed onto her waist, pulling her down on the bed to lay next to him. "that's what you were doin while you wasn't answering me?"

she nodded her head, chucking a little as she remembered when she heard her phone ring before juliet grabbed it and told her "you better answer before he thinks you're cheating on him with cat."

he rolled his eyes playfully at liani, putting his head on her chest as they laid together. ashtray was more clingy and touchy with liani than he would ever show anyone.

AUTHORS NOTES:

y'all if i made a book about sugarhill ddot would y'all read it 🤨🤨🤨🤨

you silent readers need to speak up 😒😒 jk love you all