CATALINA

liani and ashtray had been together for months now. neither of the two had said anything about celebrating the fact or anything like that, they just.. knew. ashtray didn't have many friends, and most of time was spent with liani. he didn't have a lot of friends growing up, and even now he didn't spend time with any of them because he felt the need to be not too far away from fezco, he wanted to be there if fezco ever needed him. which is why he was happy liani enjoyed staying over at his house, hanging out at the store. and he also liked the fact she liked to have fun, she never pressured him into doing anything she wanted to, but if he ever did, she would include him.

the two had problems of their own, their own things they needed deal with. but even with that, they always made sure to think about the others problems. ashtray would always keep an eye on liani when she was drinking, or if she was out with her friends he would text or call to make sure she was okay. or with her mom, he would occasionally ask if she had showed up home. and liani, she never really asked about what ashtray did. she was around him practically all the time, she made sure to take notice to his mood and the things he and fezco would talk about, but she would never ask too much. there wasn't much she could do about ashtrays problems, all she could do was try to be by his side and help if she could.

liani believed she was in love with ashtray. she wasn't scared to tell him, just more afraid of saying it making it become a real thing. it would mean that ashtrays her first love, she hated those. she always thought they ended in a huge heartbreak and that they just stuck with you, even if you move on from both the person and the heartbreak.

ashtray, he didn't know what it felt like to be in love. he knew what it meant to love someone, he loves fezco. ashtray had a fare share of girlfriends in his life time, they didn't last long, though and he was for sure that he never fell in love with any of them. liani, she brought new experiences to him and made him feel happy and loved even after the things he did, and she knew about. ashtray could say that he loved liani, he did. could he say he's in love with her? most likely.

liani was sat next to sam, along with juliet who was on the other side of him

liani was sat next to sam, along with juliet who was on the other side of him. the three, as well as a couple of their other friends were sitting around a broken down playground.

liani had her back against a slide, as she watched two of her friends dance, and stop occasionally to take a shot of whatever liquor they had brought.

she had only taken one shot, sam had told her he didn't think it was a could idea for her to take more than that, as she wasn't a good drunk.

the truth is, after the last time they had hung out and she ended up running off after he dropped her off at home, he was afraid of the things she might do while drunk. and he would never say it to her face, but he believed she was being some kind of alcoholic.

liani and juliet both turned their heads in a different direction as they heard a familiar voice, followed by an unfamiliar one. they had all been waiting for one of their friends to show up, but they were sort of confused when she had a girl they had never saw before right next to her.