CHANGE

lexi howard had came over to fezcos house to talk about the play she was making with him. liani had stayed the night, so she was there whenever lexi came. she had been peeking through the window in ashtrays room occasionally while she had been there, watching as fezco and lexi watched stand by me with a smile on her face, but stopped whenever ashtray told her she needed to quit stalking them.

she thought it was so obvious that the two liked each other, she didn't understand why neither of them was trying to hint it at the other or just do something about it.

liani plopped down on ashtrays bed, watching faye walk in his room with the trash bag, completely ignoring the two and walking outside.

as ashtray got up to use the bathroom, liani glanced at the back door. she knew it was raining outside, and wondered what was taking faye so long to take out the trash. she looked over at the computer screen ashtray had, showing the cameras. although, she couldn't see anything as her eye sight wasn't that good.

ashtray walked out of the bathroom just as faye walked in, "oh, hey.. it's raining. i'm gonna take a shower." she told him, as ashtray just watched her walk past with a confused look.

"are you going to lexis play with fez?" liani asked ash.

ashtray shook his head, "ion know, probably not."

liani sat next to sam on her couch, a movie played quietly as the two passed a blunt back and forth

liani sat next to sam on her couch, a movie played quietly as the two passed a blunt back and forth. the two never usually hung out, just them, but after sam had called her earlier in the day asking if she was okay, and how she'd been since her birthday, she invited him over to hangout and so she could thank him for always looking out for her like he did.

"so you're like, for real sober now?" sam asked.

liani nodded her head, "i've been sober for like, a week." she put the blunt up to his eyes, "except for this."

he laughed, "your not drinking or nothin?"

she shook her head, "nope."

he smiled, "thanks good." he nudged her, "i'm proud of you, lani."

"thanks, sam." she laughed.

liani let out a loud laugh as she leaned her head back, "no!"

ashtray mugged her, "nah, you didn't tell me!"

liani kept chuckling as she was struggling to get her words out, because of it. she had brought up the fact that the second time catalina and her had ever hung out, and she brought her to a small house party, jay was there.

"you were being an ass." liani shrugged.

"i told you to tell me if he shows up with that chick, you didn't!" he squinted his eyes, making liani let out a chocked laugh again.

"we were arguing. and he didn't even say a word to me, it's just funny that you predicted it." she told him.

ashtray shook his head, "still, lani."

she kept a smile on her face as she thought for a second, before telling him how catalina drunkly told her that she had a crush on her. she watched ashtray face grow from sort of irritated to surprised, "she's gay?"

"no, i'm pretty sure she likes sam." liani answered. she had told ashtray about sam months ago, not wanting him to think she was hanging out with other guys. "i thinks she's like bi, or something."

ashtray hummed.

"you know, catalina is a very pretty girl." liani spoke, a smirk on her face.

ashtray turned his head back around to her, his eyebrows furrowed. "what the fuck?"

liani laughed, "she is!" she patted his shoulder, "doesn't mean i'm gonna leave you for her, though."

he rolled his eyes, pushing her hand away from him.

liani liked making ashtray jealous, she liked how he reacted to it.

AUTHORS NOTES:
short chapter but i have no ideas so spare me
books ending soon though

how we feeling so far???