10 - Envisage

Malin and Rhett were pouring over different papers when a couple of guards brought in a multitude of grocery bags. They set them all down on the kitchen tables before quickly exiting the apartment.

"Let's take a break and put stuff away. I'll get started on dinner while you wake up Shiloh." Malin was already standing and piling up the paperwork as he stated the plan. Rhett grinned and pulled him down into his lap, hugging him tightly.

"How are you doing? We haven't really had the chance to sit and talk recently." Rhett nuzzled his face into Malin's neck.

"I'm alright. We need to get stuff put away and dinner started for Shiloh."

"Hush, Shiloh is asleep. He will be perfectly okay. Now please answer me. How are you doing? Really?" Malin was tense for a moment before finally melting against the bigger man.

"I don't know. I just want this paper to be done. I think the stress is making the dizziness worse. I feel like I've been having more spells. I'm worried about Shiloh... He could have died and all for this paper... and their worthless excuse of family. I just want to wrap him up in bubble wrap and never let him out of my sight."

Rhett rubbed his hands up and down Malin's thighs comfortingly, "I get that a hundred percent. Shiloh's just an innocent little doll that needs to be protected, but the paper is almost over and then we can focus all of our attention on them. Everyone will get a break while things die down and maybe we can go on a trip, get away from the city. It'll be good for all of us."

Malin sat silently, straddling Rhett, just letting him support his weight and taking the moment to breathe. He soaked up the support like a sponge before finally sitting up. He pressed a kiss to Rhett's lips before climbing off him and heading for the kitchen, leaving Rhett pouting on the couch.

"I wasn't done with you yet." The man mumbled as he followed Malin in putting away the groceries.

"Maybe we can have some fun later. For now, go wake Shiloh up. I imagine he isn't going to be particularly easy to wake up." Malin was grinning as he shooed Rhett from the kitchen.

Before Malin could completely push him down the hallway he grabbed his hips and pressed their fronts together. Rhett nibbled and sucked a line along Malin's jaw and down his neck, playing with the skin to leave it a light shade of red, but not enough to bruise. Malin leaned his head back and happily accepted the attention, his breath catching when Rhett hit certain areas.

When Rhett could feel Malin hardening against his leg he finally pulled away with a teasing grin, "I'll go get Shiloh." Before Malin could even respond, Rhett was walking down the hallway. Malin wasn't even surprised, Rhett had always been a tease and always would be.

Rhett walked over to the bed to see Shiloh holding the blankets tightly to their chin. He didn't want to wake him but knew that Shiloh needed to get some food in his system. So, Rhett climbed into the bed next to him and began rubbing light circles on his stomach.

"Shiiiiloh. It's time to get up. MJ's makin food." All he received were incoherent mumbles and Shiloh burying themself further under the blanket. "Come on, Babydoll. It's time to get up."

"I don't wanna." Shiloh's voice was just a whisper, barely heard from under the thick comforter.

"I know, but you can sleep after you eat something. And I'm sure you have some questions for us after that conversation we had."

Pale violet eyes peeked from under the blanket, "I can sleep after?"

"Yup, you can come right back to this spot as soon as we get some food in your belly."