13 - Assuage

I'm sorry for any errors. I really wanted to get it posted so it is unedited. 

Shiloh was fascinated by everything they saw throughout the club, every room they peaked into brought about new questions. Rhett quickly took over guiding the trio throughout the club as Shiloh got distracted by all the new things. With each room they entered Shiloh was receiving a new compliment. Their pale purple and alabaster skin stood out against the dark colors of the club, but with every blush, the other members would just grin and promise to talk to them more. By the time the trio had made their way through the entire club, Shiloh was overflowing with questions and new information. At some points, their curiosity won out the questions slipped out, but Rhett or Malin always answered them. Shiloh was carefully narrowing down the questions they planned to ask when they made it back to the room. They had plenty but also knew that there was no rush to learn it all at once.

The playroom was silent compared to the rest of the club and Shiloh couldn't help but relax in the comfort the quiet gave them. Rhett guided them over to the massive bed, picking them up with ease to perch them on the side. "Alright, Baby. Do you have your questions?"

"I do. Can I write them down or something so I don't forget?"

"Of course." Malin rifled through various drawers before finding a notepad and pencil.

Shiloh pulled their legs up, sitting crisscross in the middle of the bed as they scribbled down their questions, "Okay... Firstly... Is it always so... sexual?" Shiloh's cheeks were still red from the various compliments they had received during their adventure through the club, but the blush darkened even more at the question.

"Sex or sexual activities are a big part of the lifestyle for many people. It takes a lot of trust to allow a dominant to make daily decisions, but it's a different kind of trust to allow them to take your body to various extremes. However, there are nonsexual ways to reach those extremes too. It all depends on your interests and sensitivities. There are some people in the lifestyle who don't enjoy sex at all but find release through different things such as completing assigned tasks and receiving praise or through caring for their dominant or submissive. It all depends on what works for you, what allows you to slip into what we call subspace. It takes trial and error to find what those triggers are. There will be things you enjoy, but don't send you all the way there while there will be certain activities that may always do so."

"There is also domspace, where there are certain triggers that send doms into a more dominant headspace. For example, a sexual trigger of mine is begging. One of my characteristics is my playfulness and this typically carries over into the lifestyle. I enjoy teasing and having a submissive laid out being pleasured so nicely, that they can't help but beg for more easily puts me into that headspace. On the other hand, a nonsexual trigger would be kneeling. I know you saw the submissives kneeling on the floor or on cushions next to the dominants. I take extreme pride in knowing my submissive finds comfort kneeling by my side, it's hard to put into words what exactly about it triggers it, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Does that make sense?"

Shiloh was silent for a moment as the information sunk in. The two dominants watched Shiloh's reactions carefully throughout the explanation in an attempt to understand their feelings towards it all, "I understand, would uh lack of sexual experience be an issue?"

Malin's eyes darkened with hidden lust as he assumed why Shiloh was asking this specific question, "The amount of sexual experience is never an issue. While some people prefer someone to have some type of experience, there are also people who enjoy being able to be their partners first for various experiences."

Shiloh's face was on fire before the next question even left their lips, "Which do you two prefer?"

Rhett tried desperately to hide their grin. He and Malin had talked about just how innocent they thought Shiloh might be and although Rhett didn't care either way how much experience their submissive had, he knew it wasn't the same for Malin. "I don't mind either way. Depending on your creativity there is always a new experience to be had."