16 - Descry

Shiloh had truly enjoyed their first night at the club. The following two days were just as amazing as they stayed with Ciarren learning as much as possible. They had gone over so much information, that Shiloh couldn't help but be worried about retaining it all, but any time they doubted themselves, Ciarren's words came back to them.

"I'm not telling you this for you to memorize. There's so much to this lifestyle. So much of it is done differently depending on the person. There are only three things that aren't questionable regardless of the relationship. Being safe. Being Sane. And having consent. Those are non-negotiable. The purpose of this is to give you a starting point. As you spend time with your doms, you'll find something that works for you. It'll be different than me. It'll be different than every sub in this club. No two people do this the same. We have the training so you're not going in blind. So you are safe. Master Rhett and Master Malin will take care of you. They'll thelp you figure out what you like and they'll explain their expectations. So don't worry about memorizing everything."

Shiloh's mind was spinning after the second day with a mixture of curiosity, excitement, and nervousness. Tomorrow would be spent training but with Malin and Rhett. Shiloh had become comfortable with Ciarren, asking him question after question, but when it came to the two dominants that had Shiloh utterly entranced, they weren't sure what to do or what was going to come of the training.

Exiting the playroom they were using for the training, Shiloh couldn't help their large smile when they saw Malin and Rhett both waiting in the hallway for them. Shiloh already knew the plan to head back to the cabin for the rest of the night, but the two dominants refused to say anything about their plans for tomorrow's training.

"Hi!" Shiloh's cheeks were dusted a light pink as they stopped in front of them.

"Hi, Doll." Malin greeted before placing a light kiss on the corner of their mouth.

"Hello, Baby." Rhett tugged Shiloh closer by the hips, wrapping them in a tight hug. Shiloh instantly melted into his chest, feeling so utterly safe and comfortable they just didn't want to move and instead nuzzled closer. "Ready to head out? Do you have everything you need?" Shiloh's attention was spit between Rhett's questions and Malin's hand which was slipping under their shirt, calloused fingers just resting against their bare skin.

"Mmhhmm, why aren't we staying late again?" Every night so far they had stayed at the club until at least 11, but it wasn't even 4 and they were already leaving. Shiloh wanted to pout at the fact but was also excited to be able to spend time with the two without being in a busy club.

"That would be a surprise. You'll have to wait and see. Come on." Shiloh pouted playfully at the two but followed them nonetheless. They waved and told everyone bye as they passed through the club.

Shiloh climbed into the backseat and slid into the middle while both dominants took their spots in the front, "Soooo are we doing anything for the rest of the evening?" They grinned cheekily as Rhett looked back through the rearview mirror and Malin glanced to the side.

"You know we're not telling you, Baby."

"Pleeeeease." Shiloh's grin turned to a pout. 

"Nope. You're going to wait and if you keep this up you might just not get it at all. Is that what you want?"

"No no no, I'll be good, I promise." Shiloh wiggled back into the seat nearly vibrating with excitement.

They were so caught up in their thoughts about what the two could possibly have planned that they hadn't even realized the car had stopped until Malin was opening the door and holding out his hand to help Shiloh out.

"Come on, cutie." Shiloh was back to smiling happily and gripped the hand, letting Malin pull them up in one easy movement.

Shiloh nearly skipped into the cabin and waited impatiently for the two, "Okay. We're here. Now what?"