17 - Acquiescent

Shiloh woke slowly the next morning with a vague memory of being hand-fed fruit and water at some point with encouraging words before being tucked back between two bodies, but something was missing now. Warmth was only coming from one side causing them to cuddle in more.

"Come on, baby doll. It's time to wake up." The gravelly tone of Malin's morning voice sent chills down Shiloh's back. Shiloh ignored the request and curled tighter against the man. "None of that, breakfast is nearly done and I know how excited you've been for today."

With a soft whine, Shiloh pressed their face into the sheets, "Please, Kýrios"

The words came out muffled, but Malin could tell one of the words wasn't English. He laid back down and pulled Shiloh up onto his chef, "What was that?

Shiloh ran with the change and nuzzled into Malin's neck, "Hmm?"

"What did you say? Sounded like curious." Malin ran his hands over Shiloh's back.

"I... Oh... I didn't mean... Uhm" Shiloh mumbled the words but leaned back to look at Malin. "Kýrios" Malin bounced the word around in his head. It was similar to curious, but instead with an emphasis on key and ose. "It's Greek for master..."

Malin didn't show how excited he was by the given name, but he was sure Shiloh could feel from where they lay pressed against his body. "I didn't know you could speak Greek."

"I'm not completely fluent, but my first assignment lasted nearly three years and a majority of it was spent in Greece. I fell in love with the area and was determined to learn as much about the language and culture as possible. I haven't spoken it much since returning. You don't mind the name?"

"I love it, precious." Shiloh's face lit up at the name, giving Malin a large smile.

"Do you have a special name for Rhett?"

"Of course! I was thinking Kýrie, it means sir."

"How long have you been thinking about this?" Shiloh blushed hard at the question and diverted their eyes.

"Uhm, since I started researching BDSM after that first trip to the club?"

"That long?"

"Mmhhmm, I was curious... and then interested... and then you two..." Shiloh went to hide their face again, but before they could Malin was flipping them so Shiloh was pinned under him.

"I wish I could put into words how happy that makes me, but Rhett has always been the one who's better with words." Malin placed a chaste kiss on Shiloh's lips. "I just hope today doesn't chase you away." He slipped away before Shiloh could react. "Out of bed, doll."

Shiloh took advantage to stretch, hands above their head and toes pointed as they twisted this way and that. When they were satisfied with the pops and cracks, they finally crawled from the bed and threw on Rhett's shirt.

"Come on, Kýrios!" Shiloh pulled Malin from the room as if the man hadn't just spent fifteen minutes coaxing them from bed.

Shiloh was so excited to be able to call them the names they had been thinking about for so long. They were concerned the two men would be upset by the different language. They remembered vividly the first time their father heard them speaking Greek. They had just returned back with the client and Father had arrived to pick them both up from the airport. The two were conversing easily in the new language the entire ride. When the client had been dropped off and they are returned to the office, Shiloh was put through grueling training and sparring matches. It was over 48 hours before they were finally allowed to sleep and their body was bruised and aching. They didn't speak the language in front of Father again.

Purely SubmissiveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara