20 - Caprice

Shiloh woke the next morning, mind fuzzy and body warm. They didn't remember getting back to the cabin let alone being put to bed, but they had no doubt that their Kýrie and Kýrios took good care of them the entire way. When they finally opened their eyes they could see that they were pressed into Rhett's ribs with his large hand pressed against their back. Malin lay on the other side of Rhett, his head pressed into his neck and his hand gripping their hand lightly from where it rested on Rhett's stomach. Shiloh sat and watched the two for a moment, just taking in the new situation they were finding themselves in. They thought back on their old self, the emptiness, the loneliness, the sadness and fear. They thought that was all they were and all they ever would be, their father's pawn. Until these two walked into their life and everything changed. They were still overwhelmed and some days were harder than others, but they wouldn't change anything. They were finally becoming the version of themselves they had always dreamed about.

When they finally pulled themselves from their thoughts, they carefully untangled themselves from the other two bodies and climbed out of the bed. They slipped on one of the shirts and slid out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where they proceeded to put together a spread of different breakfast foods. They wanted to spoil their dominants, something they didn't often get to do when the two were so focused on taking care of them. Shiloh carefully carried the tray back to the bedroom, sat it on the nightstand, and climbed back onto the bed. He stared at the two for a moment. Rhett had both arms wrapped around Malin with his face pressed into the smaller man's neck. Malin had somehow pulled Shiloh's pillow to his front and had it hugged to his chest. The love the men shared made Shiloh smile everytime they got to witness it and could only hope the two would love them just as much someday.

Before the alarm could go off, Shiloh quickly turned it off. They began to slowly wake the two with light kisses on their faces and gentle nuzzles. Without opening his eyes, Malin scooped Shiloh and replaced the pillow he had been hugging before with the wiggling body.

"Kýrios, it's time to wake up." Shiloh giggled and squirmed in Malin's arms.

"Hush, baby. Go back to sleep." Rhett's arm extended over Malin and gripped Shiloh's hip.

"But Kýrie, I made breakfast. It's gonna get cold." The two dominants could hear the pout in Shiloh's words.

"You didn't have to do that, doll." Malin finally opened his eyes and kissed Shiloh's pouty lips until they were giggling again.

"I know, but I wanted too. You two always take care of me, I wanted to do something for you."

"Thank you, babydoll."

"Thank you, precious."

"You're very welcome," Shiloh mumbled the words as they grabbed the tray from the nightstand. Shiloh fed their two dominants, the two men taking turns feeding Shiloh with their fingers. Shiloh would lick and nibble at their fingers playfully each time, enjoying the grumbles the men would make. When the plates were clear, Shiloh stacked the dishes back on the tray and put it back on the nightstand before sitting crisscross facing their two men.

"My journal should be here today. I'm really excited to start writing in it."

"I'm glad, baby. We can't wait to read what goes on in that cute little head of yours." Shiloh blushed at the compliment, they didn't think they would ever get used to the compliments from them.

"We're going to work on getting everything set up to be moved here. Will you be able to entertain yourself for the morning? We'll head to the club this evening."

"Of course, Kýrios. I'll just clean up breakfast and then sketch until my journal gets here."

"Alright, Doll. Come get us if you need us."