19 - Elevate

Shiloh was practically floating by the time they made it back to the cabin. They were attached to Rhett's back like a koala, nuzzling sleepily into the man's neck. Sometimes they would nip at his skin teasingly only for Rhett to pinch the sensitive skin of his thigh in warning.

"I love it here. I don't ever want to leave." Shiloh whispered the words to no one as they watched the trees pass by.

They had never had the chance to be so surrounded by nature. It had always been concrete and cars, but here it was gentle breezes and soft grass.

"You'd really want to live out here, precious?"

"Mmhhmm, it's so peaceful. Just good memories. Can we visit often?"

Shiloh didn't notice the passing glance between the two men, "What if we didn't go back?"

Shiloh froze as they processed exactly what Malin was saying. "I can have all of our items here by the end of the month."

Shiloh squirmed until Rhett released their legs. They needed to see both men's eyes. their facial expressions, and their body language. "But, the city... Your business...Your friends...Your house... We don't even have a place here, where will we go when the reservation ends?"

"We put the bid in the night we got here. After we saw your reaction we knew we wanted it at least as a vacation house, but the way you've blossomed since we got here... I don't know if it's the club, Ciarren, being away from the city, or what, but ever since we've arrived you've been finding yourself more and more each day and it's the most amazing thing. We have it set up so we can work from here. We'll have to travel, but this would be home. Nothing is holding us to the city. If this is where you want to be, we'll make it happen. It's already ours."

Malin and Rhett watched in concern as Shiloh's eyes watered, "We're staying?"

"We're staying, Babydoll." Shiloh squealed in happiness as they wrapped their arms around Malin. Rhett easily wrapped his arms around them both.

"I've gotta tell Ciarren!" Shiloh laughed happily as the hug ended. They ran happily down the trail, jumping and laughing randomly along the way.

Rhett took Malin's hand as they followed their final piece back to the cabin. It wasn't the way they planned on telling Shiloh about the option to move, but they couldn't be happier about it.

They arrived back at the cabin to see Shiloh sitting on the back porch, speaking on the phone animatedly. Shiloh hadn't realized they were approaching yet and they watched as Ciarren said something that had their face lighting up with a blush. Shiloh mumbled their response before it went silent for a second and Shiloh was suddenly squeaking out a no before hanging up the phone and tossing it away as if it burned them.

"What's got you blushing so bad, Doll?"

"N-nothing, Kýrios."

"Hmm. I think you're lying to your dominants, Baby."

Shiloh blushed brighter, "Ciarren was just asking some questions is all..."

"And what were those questions?"

"W-well, he wants to know if we'll be going to watch his public performance tomorrow night... He said it'll be temperature play."

"Would you like to go watch?"

"Yes, please."

"That's not all he asked though, is it?"

"No, Kýrie... He asked if uhm... if youvefuckedmeyet..." Shiloh looked anywhere but at the two dominants.

"And what did you tell him?"

"Not yet, but I'm hoping you will soon..." Shiloh's face was bright red as they whispered the words.