11 - Actify

Shiloh was ecstatic and terrified all at once. They were shaky and overwhelmed by the two conflicting emotions. They were sitting on a plane between Malin and Rhett, fidgeting nervously.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" Rhett took one of Shiloh's hands while Malin took the other, stopping the fidgeting.

"I'm just nervous... I don't know how to act around you two now. I don't know how to act in general. I'm questioning so many things now. And I just don't know how to handle it... I've never been on a vacation.. I don't know how to relax, what am I supposed to do? Do I just sit around? Work out? There's so much time and I don't know what to do with any of it..." Shiloh's voice was quiet, only loud enough for the two to hear.

"You can act however you like around us, Shiloh. Yes, Malin and I are together, but we have been looking for a third for a long time. Now, I'm not asking you to be this person, but we are both willing to be whoever you need right now. No strings attached. You have all the power here. We move at your pace, as quickly or as slowly as you like. This is all about you discovering yourself and we are both happily along for the ride. We will help in any way we can. There's no rush for it. Just one day at a time. All we need is for you to communicate with us what you need if we need to stop something or you want us to do something more. Can you do that for us?" Shiloh nodded their head in response.

"Words please, Shiloh." Malin's firm voice had Shiloh looking at him conflictedly.

"I can do that... Could you continue with more of the touches?" Shiloh smiled at their hands hidden by Malins and Rhett's larger hands, "I really like them."

"What kind of touches?" Malin rubbed his fingers over the soft skin on the inside of Shiloh's wrist.

"I don't know... I like when you hold my hands and hugs... and when Rhett fell asleep on me."

Both men squeezed Shiloh's hands gently, "We'll keep it up then."

Shiloh wiggled happily in their seat, "When do you two plan on going to the club?"

"We're going to stop in tonight after we settle. We probably won't stay long, just enough to look around and fill out paperwork. Have you decided if you'd like to attend?"

"Uhm... If I fill out the paperwork tonight, do I have to go again?"

"Of course not. You can fill everything out just in case you want to go, but when the time comes, if you'd rather stay at the house and relax, that's completely okay."

"I'll fill out the paperwork then. I want to explore as much as possible, but from what I saw at the first club it makes me really nervous... It makes me feel... weird. I don't know how to explain it."

"That's completely understandable, we go at your pace. Don't forget that." Shiloh grinned at him.

"Thank you both."

"You're very welcome, baby." Shiloh blushed at Rhett's nickname.

"Of course, doll." The blush darkened even more as Malin gave another name.

Shiloh stayed quiet for the rest of the plane ride, resting their head against Malin's shoulder and drifting off to somewhere between conscious and unconscious. During that time, Malin and Rhett kept themselves busy doing whatever, all the while keeping one of Shiloh's hands in theirs.

They let Shiloh doze through the landing until a majority had exited the plan. They finally woke them.

"Come on, Baby. Let's get you some food and to the house. Keep ahold of my hand so you don't get separated." Shiloh just nodded and stood from the seat. "Shiloh..."