15 - Unleash

Although the three were disheveled, they were finally dressed. Shiloh walked between the two men with their head bowed. Try as they might to keep their back straight in a show of confidence, Shiloh couldn't help but curl in on themself, arms wrapped around their torso in an attempt to hide. Malin and Rhett watched Shiloh carefully but knew that confidence would only come with time. All the two could do now was support and encourage.

Rhett gripped the back of Shiloh's neck in a gentle grip as he leaned in to whisper, "We're with you baby, we go at your pace." Shiloh relaxed at the reassurance and with a deep breath, they allowed Rhett to guide them behind Malin as they walked to the circle of black couches.

Malin quickly took a seat on the couch, placing one of the cushions on the floor next to his feet. Rhett finished guiding Shiloh until they were standing directly in front of Malin who instantly reached out to grip their hips. "Do you want to kneel or sit on our lap?"

Malin loved watching the red tint cover Shiloh's cheeks, "Where would you like me to be, Sir?"

Malin grinned at the question, gripping Shiloh's just a bit tighter. "Such a good baby. You're going to kneel between us. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, you tell us. Am I clear?"

Shiloh nodded, but a quick pinch to their butt cheek from Rhett had them speak, "Yes sir. I promise to tell you if I get uncomfortable."

Shiloh wanted to melt at the proud smile they were receiving from the dominant, but instead waited patiently as Rhett got comfortable next to his lover. As soon as he was settled, Shiloh lowered onto the cushion with surprising grace, they wiggled slightly until they were surrounded by the muscular legs. Shiloh was nearly completely hidden by the two men as they relaxed, head resting against Rhett's thigh and their hand wrapped lightly around Malin's ankle. Not having ever felt so safe, Shiloh's eyes slipped close as two hands played gently with their hair.

The noise of the club faded into the background as Shiloh slipped into a state of relaxation. Malin and Rhett talked amongst themselves until they were joined by a couple of others.

"It's good to see you've settled in, where's Shiloh?" Malin and Rhett both smiled as the twins approached them.

Rhett gestured toward the head of blond hair just visible under his and Malin's hands, "It seems they have found a new favorite spot."

The twins grinned at the look of contentment on the new submissive's face, "I'm glad they are enjoying things so far. Did everything with Ciarren go well?" Malin thought it was Killian speaking.

"Oh Yes. Shiloh is very excited to continue training. I'm a little concerned about them pushing too hard."

"It's common for submissives, especially for those who are desperate to please. I get the feeling that Shiloh is quite attached to you two already. I'll make sure Ciarren watches them carefully during training. Keep an eye out for it and nip it in the bud as soon as you see it. Shiloh needs to know that you want them as they are, mistakes and success." This time it was Osiris to speak.

"We'll be careful. Thank you, both of you. It's an amazing club you have here. It must be interesting to run a club like this. Has to be so much better than an office and press."

Killian shook his head with amusement, "It has its pros and cons like any job, but being able to provide an escape for everyone in the lifestyle is a great feeling. The hardest part is keeping out the imposters." Rhett and Malin both nodded their heads in understanding.

Before the conversation could continue Rhett and Malin watched as Killian tracked someone moving through the club until he was suddenly reaching behind the couch and pulling the tiny body of Ciarren to sit between him and his twin.