12 - Exordium

I'm sorry for any errors. I really wanted to get it posted so it is unedited. 

Shiloh was a bundle of nerves and excitement the entire way to the club. The small being clung to both Malin and Rhett's hands as they walked between them. "How do I behave? Last time I just stood along the wall... but this time is different. I don't want to act wrong..."

"You're a natural Shiloh. Just be you and we'll guide you through the rest."

"Will I have to talk? I could say the wrong thing and cause problems and..." Shiloh's eyes widened as they attempted to think of every possibility. "What if I mess up and someone tries to punish me? I'm not... I can't..." Before Shiloh could get even more worked up, their back was suddenly pressed against a hard torso and Malin's nose was practically touching theirs, calloused fingers gripping their chin.

"Stop talking and listen. We're going to go in. You're going to be close to one of us at all times. If at any point you are uncomfortable or want to leave, just squeeze our hand or leg or whatever part you can reach. If someone wants to talk to you, they will ask us first. We can stay as long or as little as you want, the main focus is getting the paperwork signed." Shiloh nodded their head unconsciously as they focused on keeping their eyes on Malin's and not drifting down to his lips only centimeters from Shiloh's own.

Shiloh felt Rhett lean down until his lips were brushing just behind their ear, "You will have to sign an NDA and talk to the owner, but there's no messing up. Just be honest and just be you. One of us will be next to you the whole time and if you have a question just ask. You'll have a special wristband so other dominants can't approach you, but most submissives are social little things so I can't promise they won't approach you to talk or go dance."

Malin could see the panic rising again as Shiloh tried to come up with every possible situation that could take place once they got inside. "For now, we'll stick with you staying with us. If the next time we come back you want to venture off, by all means, but we'll be keeping an eye on you."

Shiloh sagged with relief. All they needed to do was exist and let Rhett and Malin handle the rest. It would be easy for them, following orders and directions were easy. It was when they needed to make their own decisions and figure it all out for themselves that it became overwhelming. "Okay..." Shiloh played with the hem of the large t-shirt hiding their outfit "I think I'm ready."

The two dominants took Shiloh's hands again, both squeezing reassuringly as they approached the doors, guarded by two broad men.

"How can we help you three?" The bouncer's voice was sharp and serious. Shiloh gripped harder and tried to peak through the door curiously.

"We have a meeting with Killian and Osiris. They should be expecting us."

Shiloh saw the man shuffle through some papers on a clipboard, "Names?"

At the continued questions, Shiloh's grip tightened anxiously as they peaked at the bounces.. "Malin Jones, Rhett Vega, and Shiloh Michaels."

The bouncer grinned, "Welcome to Silk. Jack will take you back to the office."

The second bouncer, Jack, smiled at them before leading the trio into the building. Shiloh looked around wide-eyed while being careful not to meet anyone's eyes. The one thing that really caught their eye was the sheer amount of dark colors from deep burgundy to forest green to pure black. They looked down at the baggy t-shirt and jeans hiding their silky romper... their light purple romper... They were going to stick out like a sore thumb in this club. Shiloh had been so lost in their panic; they hadn't even noticed that the bouncer had led them into the office. Malin forcing Shiloh into a soft leather seat brought them to some semblance of reality.