A Note Before Reading

Howdy!

How are you doing, I hope you're doing well. Me? I'm doing alright.

So, this is the original version of my Fairy Tail fanfiction, A Demon's Legacy. I took it down because the early chapters were riddled with plot holes. Plus I just didn't like them so... :P

I am working on rewriting it. As I write this (8th/Nov/22), there are six of these rewritten chapters available to be read. The rewritten tale will follow the same plot. Just with fewer plot holes, better grammar, more violence, and more blood... Not to mention some extra chapters. You're all getting your wish, we're gonna be meeting Edolas' version of y/n.

But because I know, it will take me a long time to get these rewritten chapters out. And because I know lots of you are missing the old story... I am here publishing the old ones.

The chapters that follow are completely unedited, save for the edits I made when this was still published. I will say this now. It is not good. But I know many people enjoyed it so... here I am. You know me, invariably dedicated to serving the people.

Now you can just read this and ignore the rewrite. That's fine. But know that this book, the one you're reading right now, will not be updated. It is stuck at 59 chapters and a couple of hundred thousand words. And that is where it will stay.

I can upload scraped chapters and the unfinished 60th chapter if you're interested. Drop a comment if you are.

Also, my milestone oneshots and such will be updated separately- go check out my page!

Naturally, because everything that happens in this will happen in the rewrite, be cautious of spoilers. But if you've already read this before. Or if you don't care about spoilers, feel free to read ahead.