Chapter 4

The next day...
   Diana POV
"We still need a man to handle it because you can't do it alone. I volunteer my son Ken, he can take over until you're married which I know is not happening anytime soon" my uncle whom I didn't invite for my wedding said with a smirk as he started having a few supporters.
"My dear niece, I am only doing it for the good of the company, you know that as well".
"Yes uncle I understand".
"Very good my dear, so my son will be taking..."
"Your son won't be taking over anything because my son in-law would" grandma who has been very calm throughout the meeting spoke up earning a smile from me. There was murmuring from everywhere, even uncle was shocked, "I  love you grandma", I thought to myself.
"I can't believe this, it's not true! Prove it! We want evidence!" uncle kept ranting... His once smiling face turned to a furious deadly one.
Grandma made a phone call...
"Send the pictures online, now" must be the reporter who was invited. I made my own phone call while staring at my fingers with my wedding ring on it and for the first time since I got married, I admired it with a smile on my lips.
"Hello big sis, any problem?"
"No, just need a little favor from you"
"OK, shoot!"
"Can you upload my wedding pics on the Internet, like right now. I've got to teach someone a little lesson" I could tell she was smiling and happy with the way she responded.
"Give me a sec" she said and hung up and in the next 3 mins, I checked online and my marriage was trending!
Although the news wasn't what I was expecting, everyone wanted to know who my 'husband' was... There was a caption on the news asking...
"WHO IS THE PRINCE CHARMING OF LADY AS WELL AS MRS. DIANA?"
"THE MYSTERY MARRIAGE OF MRS. DIANA TO MYSTERIOUS MR. HANDSOME".
I mean seriously, how is this guy handsome? Then the comment section went up in flames.
"She's so lucky! Her hubby is hot"
"That is one hell of a hunk"
"My kind of prince charming"
"Can we talk about how handsome her hubby is?"
"I know Lady Diana is one pretty drop dead gorgeous woman, but her man is out of this world, I mean LOOK AT HIM!"
"She sure has eyes for good things and they look so damn good together"
"Aww! What a lovely couple, wish them a happy married life and great kids cos am expecting them. You can't tell me you've got someone looking like that and not expect a baby soon"..

The last message got me off balance and I scoffed, baby indeed! These people are crazy and my little sis now has 3.5million followers still counting. I've had enough but the satisfaction of seeing my uncle's evil plan crash to the ground was the best so far and I am not trading it for anything!
For the first time I was kinda thankful to Zac, damn I feel good!

     Zac's POV
What is happening? Why am I on the news? Why  am I trending on social media? How on earth does everyone know my name and that I am married to Diana???
My phone has been blazing none stop from all my friends from the streets and even those I never had anything to do with.
I heard the maids get the door and I went down knowing fully well who it was. Grandma and Diana came in...
"Welcome ma"
"Thank you son, you seem unwell, is there a problem?"
"I'm fine just confused on why I'm trending on social media and on the news?" She laughed
"Is that all? Don't worry son, it was all me..."
"And I, hey big bro", Ava chipped in and waved and I gave her a small smile. I kinda like her because she's cute and crazy.
"But why?"
"It's time to get to work and protect your family's rights including yours honey". OK, that touched me.
"You start work tomorrow Zac" said Diana and I lost it! Why must she always talk to me in a business-like manner and with that tone like I am an employee.
"I ain't going nowhere baby" I said, shocking the hell out of her as she looked at me with anger and I looked back at her with an 'I don't give a damn what you think' face and she looked at grandma for help in lecturing me but instead...
"You shouldn't talk to your husband that way and we're not at the office. Don't give people the impression that your marriage doesn't work or that you forced him into it and can't take care of your husband".
"And some ladies out there are already trying to do something funny," said Ava. Both D and I looked at Ava who just shrugged and then our eyes met and she narrowed them at me....

"Don't you ever call me baby!" She said and at that moment, she looked kinda cute...
"Yes baby" I replied with a smirk and she nearly burnt down the house with the fire from her eyes and I couldn't help but smile, BABY that's what I'm gonna call her from now on whenever she pisses me off.
She marched up to her room and slammed the door and everyone burst into laughter while Ava gave me a high five, looks like I found my happy pill...