Chapter 30

Britney's POV

"Why won't this go through?" I hissed in anger. I was getting frustrated by the minute. There was no internet connection and my calls were not going through. 

It was raining heavily outside and it was said earlier in the morning by the weather forecast that the rainfall would be very heavy. Flights were cancelled and vehicles were warned not to move around. Everyone was warned not to step outside but stay indoors.

Now I see why the weather was a mess and the internet connection was equally a mess.
I was currently in my "family" mansion with my so called husband. It was just the two of us inside. It was gifted to us as a wedding gift by our parents. The maids clean it up and leave on weekends. We don't always stay around... Cause we can't stand each other. It was a coincidence that we had to sleep over in the same house. He didn't know I was coming over and I didn't know he was coming over... I planned to spend my Friday to Sunday doing nothing but eating, sleeping and having sex! But it was just about to be ruined cause I can't reach my call boys. What the hell was I supposed to do for the whole of today??

I just had a shower and was about to have a drink when I heard James cursing from the room across. I scoffed, we don't share the same room.. there were a lot of rooms after all. I went downstairs to grab a drink in order to calm my nerves down.

I was halfway done with my first bottle of strong red alcoholic wine. When I saw James marching downstairs with anger and before I knew it he grabbed the half filled bottle and gulped down the whole content in a second.

"Hey!"
"What?!!" He shot me a glare
"I was having that" I glared back at him.
"Then just get another one" he growled and I just rolled my eyes. Of course we always end up arguing with each other whenever we meet and I was in no mood for drama so I just let him be as I emptied my glass and went to sit at the dining table. Still trying to get through to my call boys. I heard James coming to sit beside me with his phone.
Why do I feel like he was doing exactly what I was doing? Was he trying to call over some b****s? Why was I angry??
It's because I really like him... It's really funny but I've liked him since I set my eyes on him. He doesn't know it and I don't wish to tell him... He was always sleeping around and that made me to also do the same. I wanted to change for him but... He never stopped breaking my heart and so I decided to do anything that hurt him too, just not physically.

"What the hell is wrong with this app?" He muttered in anger. I was still trying to go through but it just won't work so I put my phone in my pocket frustrated.

"Is your phone able to make a call? I need to make a call urgently.
"You wanna call mum?"
"As if" he scoffed
"I need to call one of my call girls" he said and that left a stab in my heart but my face held no expression.
"No... I tried calling two of my call boys but it wasn't going through" I said in hopes of hurting him too. He shot me a deadly glare to which I scoffed.
"What? Anyone seeing you now will think I'm cheating on my HUSBAND"
"Then what exactly am I?"
"Just someone I had no choice but to know. But don't worry I'm only trying to get someone who's able to perform the work of one, at least in bed" I said with a smile in order to spite him. And he gave a painful laugh... With his hands in his pocket he came closer facing me on the table.
"And what makes you think they perform better than me?" He asked as a deadly glint flashed across his eyes making me gulp. He smelt of fresh mint. He leaned closer.
"Why don't you find out?"
"I don't want to do anything with you".
"Think of it like a business proposal, a deal. You want a call boy and I want a call girl but none is available but we're here, just the two of us. You'll be my play toy and I'll be yours. Just for the weekend, no strings attached. Deal?"
"Deal"
"But I must warn you, I am in no way a gentle man..."
"I don't go easy either, so you're on".