Chapter 31

CINDY'S POV

It's been so windy and cloudy since today... It started drizzling  and slowly it started pouring heavily... Ken had no choice but to work from home. He has been working on his laptop for the past five hours and a pile of files was beside him. We weren't even talking... He really was in work mode.
Suddenly a loud thunder struck and I squeaked in fear and in the next second Ken was beside me, holding me while soothing me and I clung to his shirt.
I've had this phobia of thunder and lightning since I was little and have been receiving therapy for it.
I was told to do anything to take my mind off it so as not to get it triggered. Ken knew about this and that was why he rushed over. Even after it stopped rumbling I still clung to him.   
Then another one sounded and I buried my head in his chest with my eyes shut tight as my body trembled violently.

I was lifted off the ground and carried to the couch.
"It's ok... It's ok ... I'm here" he kept whispering. It gradually calmed me down as my body relaxed. He held me there for some time before continuing with his work still with me.

30mins later..
"What is it? You've been moving recklessly, do you want something?"
"Yeah"
"What is it?"
"It's here already"
he raised an eyebrow making me smile.
"You".

    Ken's POV
"You"
That single word brought joy to my heart. It made me smile as I planted a kiss on her forehead and saw her smile while snuggling on me. My precious little wife.
And just like that a small kiss on the forehead turned into tiny kisses on the face ... Simple light kisses on the lips.. slow romantic kisses that was getting addicting...

          .... Wild hungry kisses with low moans that was driving crazy. I felt her hands in my hair. Our tongues battled for supremacy as I explored every nook and cranny of her mouth...

I missed this...

I was loosing my breath... When she pulled out and started planting kisses and hickeys on my neck causing my heart to stop and start pounding heavily in my chest. Gosh! She was making me senseless!! I couldn't think straight as I gripped her with shaky hands. She bit my ear lobe and made low moan noises in my ears making me loose it as something in me snapped! But she didn't stop as her kisses started going down to my chest with one hand pushing aside my shirt to get a better 'working ground' as she kept licking and biting.
"CINDY"... Barely came out as a moaned whisper that I didn't believe was mine.
"Mmmh" she replied...

...........

"Stand..." As if being controlled I stood with her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and by now I really wasn't myself as I've forgotten about my work.
"I want to go to the bedroom" she whispered so close to my ear so innocently that if I wasn't in my current situation, I would have it as a simple request.

I gulped so many times until I felt kisses on my Adam's apple.... God knows I would have fallen into the chair again cause of brain malfunction! I heard her chukkle...
"Bedroom..."
Just like that I started walking to the bedroom with my blood pressure rising and my wife still on my neck...
As I grabbed the door handle... She suddenly started whispering things in my ears which made me stop dead in my tracks.....

Naughty!.... Dirty!!.... Nasty!.. . Was the definition of every word she was saying...
"... That's what I want to do to you in there and..."

I was sweating so bad that I forgot to breathe.... When did she get Soo bad!!!

"Open the door" that I did.
"Lock it behind you" that I did.
"Walk to the bed". With shaky hands and feet I did.

Now in front of the  large bed, she came down. Maintaining eye contact she pushed me to the bed and I fell with my back to the bed still facing her.