Chapter 25

Diana's POV
"What do you think I'm thinking?" He said every word slowly, never breaking eye contact causing a lump to form in my throat... Why is he asking such a question and making my life so difficult?? I  was literally screaming in my head but on the surface I was like a trapped mouse caged in-between a large cat who was waiting to pounce on me... I tried to talk again but failed drastically, it was the first time in my life I wasn't able to defend or talk myself out.
"I... I'll just go to bed... So .. don't... bother...I'm  sorry...just.. teasing you.. and.. could you stop... looking at me like that..." I was stammering and couldn't take it anymore more and didn't know when I said it.
"Want a CPR?" He asked suddenly and I could swear that blood nearly spilled from my nose... Why is he doing this to me? This was pure torture!
He bent over towards my left ear...
"Don't ever try this again, else I don't know what I might do to you and I won't be responsible for what happens" he merely whispered all these in my ear and his eyes took a tour on my body with his Adam's apple in motion.
"... I definitely won't be responsible" and with that he got up, took his briefcase and left the room while running his hands through his hair in frustration...
It's been almost 20mins but I still lay in the position he left me cos I just couldn't move, Zac was still on my mind... How can a guy get me this messed up?? He could have at least given me a kiss!
Gosh! Diana what is wrong with you??

  Ken's POV

"Yes, gentlemen please make yourselves comfortable, I'll quickly get the..." My voice tripped off as I caught a view of my wife...

Hot Damn! What... How.... Is that really Cindy? My wife?

I couldn't help but ask? Why the hell would she dress like this......
She was just in a plain white shirt, probably mine cause it's big on her but other than that she had nothing underneath!!

What in the world was happening?

I found myself staring, not to mention frozen...
For a second there I appreciated God's creation. Her hair was in a messy bun with a few strands of hair falling out of place and into her face. She was barefooted and the shirt stopped midway her thighs and with her current position of being on tip toes while trying to get her hands on something which was proving difficult for her, gave way for a perfect view of her smooth long legs which were begging to be touched...
Something about the way she was struggling to get what was above her which I discovered to be the box of cookies I placed on the kitchen shelf which was practically above her made her look like an innocent child craving for cookies and at the same time incredibly sexy!
Innocently sexy! And she had no idea that I was there watching her as she continuously tried, leaving a smile playing on my lips. But that smile soon disappeared as I heard footsteps coming towards us and I acted immediately as I walked up to her and making her face me while I reached out to grab the box of cookies above her. I made sure I covered her completely so that the person behind can't see her but my back instead.
Just the thought of another man seeing what was mine made me enraged!
She's mine! and I'd deal with that fool!

"Um... Please where's the restroom?"
"Third room by your left"
"Ok thanks" and he left and it took about ten seconds before I could shift my gaze to her after making sure he was gone. Now I'll have to stop them from having meetings in my house, one can never be too careful since my wife has taken a liking to wearing almost nothing. I looked down and now I think that's the worst mistake I've made today...our eyes were locked and I stared into her honey brown eyes that kept sparkling with confusion. Meanwhile I was lost in them, just how blind was I all these years that I didn't notice them? The messy bun with the strands of hair falling to her face made her so sexy but her eyes gave off an innocent look, then her lips...
It was so hard not to grab her and crush my lips on those pink cherry lips that was begging to be kissed as I looked down at them. I had to take two long breath to calm myself down.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked in a concerned small voice that melted all anger and made me dizzy with a fluttering heart.
"I'm fine. What are you wearing?"
"I'm sorry baby, I was about to take a shower but wanted to get some cookies first. I grabbed your shirt, I'm sorry about that" she said almost in a whisper as she looked down. Cute! I wasn't angry at her, I was very pleased with the fact that she wears my clothes, call me childish but I didn't care...
Without talking I dragged her out with me by the hand to our room.

Once inside I told her about the visitors and she apologized and  got ready to take a shower..
"Wanna join me?"
................................
"What?" By now cold sweat was visible on my forehead as my eyes popped out...
"What did you say?" I was trying not to stammer cos my knees were suddenly wobbly... A lot of images flashed through my mind and I had to shut my eyes and take deep breaths to calm my wild beating heart.
"Oh... I'm sorry, you have work to do. Hurry up, they maybe looking for you"
As I heard those words, my heart came crashing down and for the first time I detested work!

I had just one thing in mind, SEND EVERYONE HOME!
I turned to look at my wife who had her back turned to me while she unbuttoned her shirt. Why wouldn't she look at me? I was expecting a life show...But midway through she turned to me and literally threw me out to continue my "WORK". I was so angry that I marched downstairs.
"Umm sorry gentlemen, the meeting will be postponed. An important matter just came up". They had little to no objections as I locked the door behind them and practically flew upstairs to my room like a kid who was promised candy after running an errand. But when I got there I saw no one... Then I heard the sound of shower coming from the bathroom and just like that, as if under control I walked towards the door. With my heart in my hands I held the handle.... But it won't open... It was tightly locked! And for the first time in my life I nearly cried because of a woman.