Chapter 13

Right now, I have my left hand in his and the other placed on his shoulder while his hand went round my waist and we moved in unison like two halves brought together as a whole.
"OK I admit it, you're pretty good" he said and you should have seen the smile on my face.
"So you lose" I said and he scoffed,
"You wish" and immediately he spun me around and threw me down so that I was in his arms and he, above me... Then he smirked and brought me up again.
"You were saying?" He whispered in my ear. I was so shocked that I felt my heart beat so loud.
"Whatever... Is that all you've got?" I said trying to act bold and not make it obvious the effect he had on me. But I think that was a wrong move which I paid dearly for because the smirk on his face was undeniable and unreadable at once... Oh God what have I done?
He tightened his grip on me and pushed me closer to him so there was no space between us and my eyes widened in shock! I was just at his chest level and knew that looking up was a bad idea.... The very worst! So I lowered my gaze and looked at anything but his face. The music got softer like it knew the situation I was in but seriously now is not the time. I felt his hands gently encircle my waist and only that sent shivers down my spine... I swallowed hard as I caught the scent of his cologne due to his nearness to me
"Look up..." He gently said and I pretended to be deaf. I felt him smile.
"It's just me D, it's not like I'll eat you?" He said with laughter in his voice and lifted my face with his finger till I was looking at him.
"See you're not dead yet," he said. Speak for yourself! I'm about to be buried!!
It was like we were in a staring game cause our eyes never left each other as they bore into each other... God damn those eyes! They're so blue that I can see my reflection in them. They sparkled every now and then and there was only one word to describe it, BEAUTIFUL! I felt like I was drowning in them.

"Dear Lord... God you're BEAUTIFUL" that was Zac with an unbearably low voice. He had this look in his eyes that made me feel so special.
"You too" I whispered breathlessly, still maintaining eye contact. He chuckled softly.
"I'm beautiful? I know I am good, looking but beautiful? That's my first time hearing that" he said with a note of pride.
"Well, I am more beautiful..." I said, rolling my eyes.
"No doubt," he replied.
"How can someone be so beautiful?" He said as if trying to understand it and that made me blush.
"Thanks" I said as the music stopped but we still held on to each other, not even blinking! I saw him stare at my lips and I licked them unconsciously and immediately felt his grip tighten on my waist as he growled.
"I told you to stop doing that," he said in a really low voice and bit his lower lip in frustration and my senses went up in flames, why is he doing this to me? I swallowed every saliva in my mouth staring at his lips.
Then he popped a question...
"Can I kiss you?" He said in the most low and polite voice. I barely whispered a yes and closed my eyes when I felt his lips on mine...
It wasn't an aggressive one but a sweet gentle kiss that sent me spinning in circles as I wrapped my arms around his neck while my fingers played with his hair. He was so gentle and slow that I savoured every moment and felt my heart about to burst out of my chest. I was standing on the tip of my toes as I pushed him downwards for a better kiss...
Then he broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.
"I think I lied cause... I MIGHT ACTUALLY EAT YOU".  And with that he crushed his lips on mine and held me up to meet his height.
It was still gentle... But had a type of harshness added to it, his tongue was looking for entrance which I granted him, he traced out the shape of my lips in his kisses and explored every hook and corner of my mouth that I felt my legs turn to jelly.
He lifted me up and carried me to the table since my legs couldn't hold me.

He made me sit still, not breaking the kiss. He treated me like I was an egg that could easily break, but at the same time possessive! And I liked that.
Time passed but I didn't care, it was almost midnight but I didn't want him to stop as I held his face in place and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck so he wouldn't break the kiss even though I felt like I'd die very soon. Damn! He was so freaking good with his tongue! Electric currents passed through my brain to every part of my body and it made me realize that I had fallen in love with him...