Chapter 20

"Well that's a first" he touched his jaw as if shifting it back to normal and checking if it was broken.
"Now I am turned on," he said with a dangerous smirk. I stood up to leave.
"If you leave now this deal is as good as null...and I know that you will run a loss, a great one at that... You know how business is baby, I'm giving you a chance".

I took my bag and walked out without looking back...

I can't stand disgusting things....

          James POV

I watched her retreating figure and smiled. That was really the first time a female slapped me and turned me down. This is going to be fun... 
I walked into the car and drove off. On the way I dialed my so-called "wife's" number and it rang but no one answered. I tried until the fifth time before someone picked but no one spoke...
"Hello" then the sounds came...

I kept hearing people moaning and a chair rocking and hitting against a wall at a very fast rate...
Then it dawned on me what she was actually doing..... And  my face turned a darker shade... I know that I act like I don't care about how she sleeps around with other guys but what man is happy with his wife sleeping with anyone.

"Where are you?" I said with anger laced in my voice.
"Get straight to the point" she said in between moans.
"I need your help. Meet me in my office".
"Not now, I'm busy... Very.. mmmh...busy" she kept moaning while another was breathing heavily.
"Be here in 10mins" I said and cut the call. I dialed my secretary's number as I stepped into my office.
"Hello"
"My office now!" And I cut the call.

     Britney's POV

"Ok" I looked at my female assistant who was holding my phone by the side.
"Cut the call" I told her and continued my 'exercise'  in my office, on the chair with Randy or was it Johnny? I don't know, I just hired him as a financial secretary two days ago. Damn he was good!!
I moaned softly as I held him there.
"Should I prepare the car ma?" She asked and I just nodded.
"I'll be out in 30mins till then I don't want interruptions ok?"
"Ok ma" and she left while I got my attention back to Randy.
"Ok Randy make it quick I've got to meet someone".
"It's Johnny ma" he said trying to catch his breath.
"Oh. Ok Johnny we got just 20mins, I need to go... Mmmh" I moaned and decided to shut up and finish up. My chair keeps squeaking, I'll change it later, I thought as I held on to him and with the other hand held the chair for support and it squeaked louder while Johnny kept cursing and I kept moaning loudly...

I walked into James office but before I could walk in I heard someone screaming in excitement and constantly calling out James name and I stopped dead on my tracks as I held the door handle. I know I was also guilty but no woman is happy knowing fully well her husband is sleeping with another woman. I summoned all my courage and opened the door and the sight that greeted me broke my heart...

Right there on the office table was my husband on top of his screaming Secretary who held onto him like glue with her legs around his hips. In the next second they swapped positions and the secretary was on top with her hands to his chest pressing him down with her waist moving wildly on top of James who kept cursing while she kept screaming in pleasure...
I walked in and coughed but no one seemed to notice my presence.

"Ahem!" I coughed louder but only James turned towards my direction.
"You're here..." He said with a hiccup voice because of the idiot on him.
"Are you done? I don't have much time"
"Give me 5" he said and I went to sit at the far end of the office and no matter how hard I try not to look, I still end up watching.

"Damn! You're so wild today.. ok  time up, my wife is here"
"Three.. minutes.. sir.." she said in between moans with her eyes closed as she quickened her pace...

Finally, she left his office fully dressed. My heart broke and the tears threatened to fall.

"So back to business... I need your help crushing someone".
"Who?"
"Diana Davidson"
"Why?"
"You don't need to know, just help me out"
"Why not do it yourself?"
"I can but I still need your help to land a heavy blow"
"I'll think about it" I rose up to go.
"Thanks for coming sweetheart" he said and smiled while I turned to leave. I smiled as I left, I love when he calls me that.
Many people may not know but we do work together to achieve a goal no matter what it takes...
  "Diana Davidson..." I muttered as I smiled. I personally don't like her so I'll see to it that she's destroyed...