Chapter 27

Zac's POV

It was the third time I got into the shower... The scenes of what transpired in Diana's room were still very fresh in my memory. In the process of trying to punish her, I ended up getting a punishment as well. Gosh! Please stop replaying in my head!! I screamed internally, it was just too much!! The sound of her m.... STOP IT!
The way her skin felt in my arms...
STOP!!!
The taste of her lips...
ZAC! YOU IDIOT! STOP THINKING!!
No matter how much I try to clear my mind, it just won't budge! When she openly begged and declared that she wanted me... God knows I nearly snapped!

I only wanted to ruffle her up so she doesn't repeat what happened again but.... Ahhhh! Whatever!!
I really have to be careful of that lady. I checked the time and it was almost 3am, it was obvious I wasn't going to sleep tonight.... I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, how can a lady get me this messed up!!

   Diana's POV

I came to work before anyone could reach the office and I was grateful for that cause right now I looked like a ghost of myself and would certainly scare my workers if they saw me like this so early in the morning... I couldn't sleep a wink last night because of a certain someone, as if what he did wasn't enough, he still showed up in my dreams and God knows that it was worse!! Long story short.... It was an EROTIC!!!!! dream... Rated18+ but before anything could actually happen, my alarm jolted me from my "EROTIC" dream...
Must he frustrate me in reality and in my dreams too?? I let out a sigh... That's what I get for being too close to a guy.... But for God's sake he's a friend! A good friend at that. Guess I'll keep away from every male I know.

A small devious part of me whispered..
"Why don't you try it again? At least you get to have him in your bed". A lot of "THINGS"  ran through my mind... And trust me, not even one is good! Sweet Jesus! When did I go this far?? I shook my head to clear my thoughts... I'm not a pervert! And I am not taking any chances cause if what happened yesterday repeats itself then I might actually lose my mind!! And might really end up sexually assulting him in his room and definitely turning into a pervert....
Why did he always have to be so stupidly handsome and sexy at the same time? He doesn't even try and that really stresses me out!!
Having a hot husband and not being able to do anything is pure torture! And since when did I become like this? It wasn't just physical attraction.... I was really falling in love with him, and really fast without a break...

I avoided the guys and won't let anyone into my office... Everything was handled by my female workers. I just wanted peace when I got back home.
I got a glimpse of my 'terror' when I looked out the window to relief my aching back.
Goddamnit! It's a sin to look this good!!  I pinched the bridge of my nose to calm my racing nerves... I've never been so messed up by a guy before...  What was wrong with me that I can't seem to think straight again? Sigh... I watched him leave and checked the time to see why he was leaving so early.
6pm! When did time fly that fast? I returned to work, after signing some documents I was done and it was 8:05pm. I packed up and left, I was really tired.

         Zac's POV

8:15pm she was not yet back... I was thinking of going to get her when the door flung open revealing an angel!  She looked disheveled and tired but that didn't stop her beauty from radiating. She was still so beautiful and had a sexy vibe to it! That's my girl, my heart swelled with pride. She gave me a small tired smile to which I returned.
"Go freshen up, you look a mess"
"I know" sigh "is Grandma in?"
"No, she and your sister left"
"Ok"
"I'll get dinner ready"
"Don't really want much, just fruits. I had dinner with some clients earlier".
"Ok"

30mins later...

Diana came down for dinner. I watched as she descended the stairs... Gosh! She was beautiful! I nearly stopped breathing... She was in a black and blue short robe which stopped a little above her knees, exposing her beautiful long and shapely legs. Her hair was damp showing that she just got out of the shower and he could catch the light mint scent of her shampoo... She just looked so damn good with no make up on and God knows that right now she looked better than the dinner they were about to have.

I watched her through the glass of wine as she elegantly ate her fruit salad. I sipped my wine, my gaze never leaving her as she was now the most interesting thing in the dining room. The way she ate it made me want to have a bite too.
"Take a picture, it'll last" she said while looking up at me. I smiled but instead I asked...
"Can I have a bite?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Cause I said so!" I raised an eyebrow at her cause I seriously didn't get why she didn't want me to have any.
"Fine!" She rolled her eyes and picked up a grape with her bare hand earning a frown from me. She knows fully well that I'm a neat freak! She's doing it on purpose...
Well two can play this game...I got closer and held her out-stretched hand to my lips and gently ate it from her cute little fingers, purposely brushing my tongue along her fingers. I felt her stiffen and blink. Her face was turning a pale shade of pink with each passing moment. Cute! Was the only word that came to mind. She retracted her hand immediately and started stuffing the fruits into her mouth. I smiled at this and continued sipping my wine while watching her. I bit my lip to stop me from bursting into laughter.

  Diana's POV
I was almost done with my fruits with just a slice of apple left, when a hand suddenly grabbed the fork with my Apple on it...
"Hey! That's mine!!"  I screamed at him and made a run for it when he was about to throw it into his mouth...

I had a reason for being on edge and he was the cause of it all!
"Give it back!" I screamed, leaping from my seat to his in order to get my precious slice of apple...
He raised it up so I couldn't get it and with my height and the way I was leaning it was nearly impossible but I was determined to get my Apple back. Victory was near when I reached out to grab the fork but I felt him stiffen and in that instant the fork left his hand and fell to the floor. My precious apple was on the Floor!!! I was so angry that I turned to face him, ready to give him an ear full but that was the worst mistake I made cause just as the anger came, it left. I was sitting on Zack's lap, saddling him and our faces were just inches apart with one of my hands stretched towards his left hand that was formerly holding the fork and the other hand was on his shoulder... I gulped!

Seriously if he didn't hold and lick my hands then I wouldn't have been so on edge... I was still under it's effect when he suddenly grabbed my apple...

I was staring right into his eyes even though I kept stealing glances at his lips which was not suprisingly calling out to me begging to me kissed.

God knows how long I've been starring at those lips and the things running through my mind... I caught the scent of ice lemonade... Filling my senses...
"Gosh! You smell so good" my eyes never leaving his lips as I whispered softly without knowing.
"And I so badly want to assault you... SEXUALLY..."