Chapter 24

Diana's POV
I just saw a mother and her baby in her arms, surprisingly I smiled. I loved the connection as she held her to her bosom and looked at her with eyes filled with love and affection, it was indeed a beautiful sight! 
During my free time, I picked up my laptop and came across a lot of baby pictures and some of them with their moms. I smiled as I also watched videos of them. I wanted that type of connection... And they're so cute!

After work...
Almost everywhere I turned to, I saw babies with their mothers. I arrived at home, now having dinner with family after taking a shower. I still had my phone with baby pictures. Zac was sitting beside me while Ava and Zac's mum who came over for dinner were sitting opposite me. Everyone was talking and laughing while I just played with my food and staring at my phone.
"Diana dear, your birthday is in two weeks, is there anything you want?"
"Of course grandma she wants something, who wouldn't? It's her birthday... Duh" Ava said and everyone laughed including me.
"So is there anything you want?"
......................................
"Well... A baby. I WANT A BABY" . I said and everyone went silent, I even heard someone drop her fork.
         Everyone"...."
          Zac 'choke... Choke... Cough.. heavy coughing'.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at everyone... Ava with her mouth hung open, grandma with shock written on her face and Zac's mum with her hand in mid air and her fork on the floor and Zac coughing violently as he tried to gulp down a glass of water to stop the cough
Everyone had shock written all over their faces.
"What's wrong with what I said? I only said I wanted a baby, BABIES to be precise". Immediately the coughing resumed more violently even Ava drank a whole bottle of water at a go.
Just then a smile came across the faces of the mothers in our midst as they couldn't help grinning while Ava kept pinching herself.
"Nothing is wrong dear, we're actually very happy about it.."  Grandma said almost giggling as she looked like one who just fell into a trance.

"So Zac dear, your wife here wants a baby... Babies I mean. And as the husband, you are the only one capable of making it happen," grandma said with a huge grin on her face while looking at Zac whose ears were a bright red. He's so cute!
"Excuse me" he said in a hurry and ran out of the dinning room.

"Now dear, if you really want a baby, you have to work for it and from the looks of it you have a lot to do" that was Zac's mum looking directly at me.
"Like what exactly should I do?"
"Leave it all to us"
"And I'll teach you the rest" Ava said with a wink.
"What would you know, you're not yet married" I asked Ava but instead she just smirked and took a sip of wine.
"You have no idea... Trust me sis I know more than you can imagine".

The next day...
I just got into the house and crashed heavily on the couch while I heard Ava instructing the boys to take our stuff inside. They took me shopping and I thought it was to get  some baby stuff but instead they got clothes for me, saying they're necessary in making a baby. Did I say clothes??? I mean ligeries! Sexy looking Lingeries that didn't need much effort for one to see through it!! 
Later that evening before Zac could return home I decided to try out some of them including the sexy night gown and I couldn't help blushing as my face heat up looking at how light it looks. I picked up the lingerie, it was a bright red color which enhanced my curves, made my legs longer  and my skin fairer. I stood before the mirror looking unbelievably sexy as I pictured Zac seeing me in this and my already blushing face heated up the more. Then I remembered he likes my hair down and pulled my hair loose as and let it fall from my shoulders to my waist.

I turned around in front of the mirror to get a better view and I must say I love what I'm seeing but just then I heard something fall and I turned immediately to see what it was.
On the floor was Zac's brief case and he stood by the door staring at me..

It wasn't just any stare but a heated stare! Very slowly... His eyes traveled from my exposed legs upwards, never for once quickening his pace as if he was savouring a tasty meal. I saw his Adam's apple move up and down as he swallowed twice and kept staring.
I don't know how to explain how I feel right now but I do know that I loved the way he stares at me and everywhere his eyes fell on heated up, it was intoxicating and it made me shy but so damn good!
He was not also helping matters as he stood there looking all messy and tiredly sexy!! He wasn't wearing his suit but his tie hung loosely on his neck with the first two buttons of his white shirt undone. The sleeves were folded to his elbows and his hair looked messy like he had run his fingers through them a lot! But gosh did that make him look hot! I saw his eyes turn a darker shade of blue and something was going on with them...  Then suddenly he heavily fell on one knee and I rushed towards him and squatted to help him up.
"Are you alright?"
"I...I'm fine just that my shoulder is sore that's why I dropped the bag"
"I'm not asking about the bag but you?"
"Oh... It was an accident"
"Then you must be tired" I said helping him up.
"Why don't you take some pain relievers?" I wasn't even done talking when he screamed"No".
"Why won't you?"
"I hate medications and it reminds me of a hospital".
"You're such a baby!" And he gave me a weak smile. He really was tired as I walked him to the bed while he removed his tie. 
"Then why don't I give you a massage?" He looked at me with one beautiful eyebrow raised before rejecting my offer, but I won't take no for an answer cos I know how bad it is after working in the office for so long and back home with a sore shoulder. If not treated could lead to extreme pain in the morning and you may not possibly move your arm freely for some time.
"Sit down"
"What?"
"Sit down, you'll thank me later". He sighed and sat on the bed while I knelt behind him on the bed, with my hands on his shoulders I gave him a massage and he breathed with relief.
"Ok that feels good" he said while loosing up.
"Told you" I said and kept giving him a massage forgetting that am in a lingerie...

Wow... Just how big is his shoulders? I asked as I felt how strong they were. And just like that my hands went on an exploration journey on how Zac's body feels like.
My hands traveled from his shoulders down to his chest as they kept finding their way around his chest down to his abs as my fingers traced them out. I felt him suddenly stiffen when my hands got to his chest but I was too immersed in what I was doing that I didn't pay attention to it.
..... But now his ears are so red that it felt hot against my cheek like something about to explode and that was when I noticed the position I was in....
WHAT THE HELL ARE MY HANDS DOING UNDERNEATH ZAC'S SHIRT?!!!

      Zac's POV

God! When will this torture end? I bit my lower lip to fight off the feeling.... I just got back home and nearly fell with my face on the floor when I saw her...

Gosh! She was beautiful! The lingerie made her look so sexy... A meal! A whole damn meal! It made the self control I've had for the past 27 years of my life look like a joke! cold sweat broke out on my forehead. I couldn't get up again and the sight of her made my knees tremble and I couldn't stand on my own. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration before she came closer causing my remaining self control to nearly snap!
Sweet Jesus! What is this girl doing? Does she know that this game is extremely risky?? God help me what I'll do to that body if.... Zac? What the hell are you thinking?? It's not my fault how the freaking hell do you want me to think straight with her looking like that??? I was in a serious heated argument with myself...
Then the massage which was turning into a sweet torture! I felt her soft palm moving and rubbing against my bare chest bringing about electrifying sensations and blood rushing to my ears as I suddenly felt my temperature rise. I swallowed so hard as I bit my lower lip to help me forget that a certain person's hands were inside my shirt as I felt her come closer with her cheek to my ear and now her fingers were playing with... This is TORTURE!
I was reaching my limit when I decided to end this...Punishment.....
"D.. I think you should stop...I'm ok now" I said in a voice I couldn't even believe was mine. But her hands kept doing a rollercoaster ride on my abs which was making thinking difficult.
"Diana..." I stressed her name in full to tell her that I was really about to snap and I didn't want to do something I'll regret. I'm not gonna force myself on her unless she comes willingly...

  Diana's POV

"Diana" it's been a while he called my name in full. But what caught my attention was the way he called it... I was suddenly thirsty.. it came out like a growl right next to my ear and I instinctively bit my lip. I so badly wanted to hear him say my name like that again that I did the only thing that came into my mind. My fingers moved on it's own and this time a low deep sexy growl was heard and I felt dancing butterflies in my stomach then came my name...
"D-I-A-N-A" it came out in a shaky low whisper which made the blood rush to my brains and electric currents passed through my veins that I didn't even know when I answered.
"Yeah..."  Was that my voice?
"Stop"
"I didn't do anything"
"Get your hands out"
"O...ok" we were talking in whispers without realizing it cos it was hard to breathe.
Slowly I took my hands out.
"Would you like to sleep now?" It happened so fast and the next second I was with on back on the bed with Zac hovering over me. I looked up to meet his eyes but instead I got a lump stuck in my throat as I swallowed hard.
"What did you say?" He asked in a barely audible voice but of course I heard it, the only problem was the tone and tune of his voice... It was deadly deep and low and his eyes never left mine as it got darker every passing moment..... It was dark with desire. I asked a harmless question... or so I thought.. Now that I actually thought of it, I was in shock! I tried to defend myself.
"Um... Ehm.. it's not what you think.. I .."
"What do you think I'm thinking?"