Chapter 28

Zac's POV

And with that her lips came down on mine. She first gave me a light peck as if testing the waters and apologizing for what will come afterwards and before I could blink my eyes her lips crashed on mine...
  She was not gentle at all!! like a hungry beast that's been starved for days!! How the hell was she even breathing?? I felt her hands circle my neck and one reached out to grab my hair and hold me in place while she kissed me senseless! Damn she was wild!! She wasn't even showing signs of stopping anytime soon. This could turn risky if she continued like this cause the beast in me was threatening to wake up! I kissed her back like my life depended on it with my hands encircling her waist. I tried to match her pace but she was simply beyond control!!! I felt her move to my neck, biting, licking, kissing, sucking and biting again... She's really gonna leave a lot of marks on me. And just like that she got back to my lips, if anything changed it was that she got Wilder!! This lady was teasing me and a part of me was beginning to loose control...
I tried to warn her but instead...
"Kiss me Zac... Kiss me.. please baby... Kiss me.." she said in-between moans and kisses as she spoke into my mouth. I nearly snapped! If I did what she was asking then I don't know what I would do to her right here... But one thing was for sure... She'll end up being dinner and I didn't want the first time to be on a table and chair... She deserved better.
I felt her hands under my shirt as they trailed down my abs threatening to travel to "outer space" when I caught them . She was really playing with fire. In my moment of distraction, she bit my lip and gained access into my mouth and she was driving me crazy as I felt my temperature rising.
I noticed it before, she was slowly moving her waist on me due to how wild she was but now it was intense!! As if she was purposely doing it and which each movement she deepened her kiss and held me closer making sure to hold me in place. With each movement, my sanity and self control was slipping. I grabbed her waist immediately to still it cause...

     Diana's POV
I felt strong hands grab my waist stilling and stopping me from moving. I opened my eyes reluctantly to see what was the problem and Gosh! Right before me was Zac with eyes filled with dark desire that made me gulp... It was so dangerous but at the same time pleading desperately while he spoke with great difficulty...
"Stop it" he said in a deep barely audible voice.
Focus Diana, it's not time to a b*tch.
"What? You don't want me kissing you?" I asked in a whisper trying to catch my breath.
"No.. just don't..." Before he could finish talking I purposely moved my waist twice and he closed his eyes immediately as if trying to stop something from happening...
"...do that again" he completed his sentence before opening a pleading desire filled eyes. They were so dark now...
Unintentionally I moved and his grip tightened as he gently threw his head backwards while trying to suppress the moan that was threatening to escape from his lips.
"Gosh! Diana, you're driving me crazy!" He said in a barely audible whisper that sounded suffocating and breathless before helplessly letting out a moan he was trying so hard to suppress..

This is a crime punishable by the law!!! How can someone so helpless look incredibly sexy!!. I was so freaking turned on... Like so turned on that I crashed my lips on his..I  pounced on the helpless meal before me who was trying to hold the self control I was trying to break.... I heard him moan and my sanity and sense of pity snapped as I kept moving my waist on him in slow movements not minding that something was throbbing under me....