Chaptet 22

Her husband was the manager of the hotel and she also worked in the hotel with him. We decided to meet by 5:00pm to catch up on lost times. She was gone for two weeks and we haven't had any chance to sit and chat except by video call. So instead of 5pm I decided to come earlier than that, by 4pm in order to give her a surprise visit.

I gently walked towards her office, making sure no one heard my footsteps and as I got closer, I was stopped dead in my tracks when I heard soft moans. I paused and heard them again accompanied with fast breathing. I chuckled, Kelly and her husband...
Those two were in love even in highschool and was known as 'highschool sweet hearts'. They should just get a room since there are many in this hotel. The moans were slightly getting louder and I decided to go in order to give the couple privacy.
But as I turned to go I heard a phone ring... It rang twice and I knew that ring tone anywhere... My husband, James.
At first I thought it was a coincidence, after all anyone can have such ring tone. But on the third ring it was picked.
"Hello"
That was James' voice
"I'll talk with you later, I'm in an important meeting" he was having a little difficulty talking and with that he cut the call.
What was James doing with my best friend in a locked office??
They started a conversation...
"Kelly?"
"Mmh" she said in between moans and kisses.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Doing what?" She said in a fast breath.
"This... You have a husband and my wife is your best friend"
"Childhood friend" she corrected
"Not best friend?"
"Yeah" and my heart hurt. I really took her as my closest and best friend since I had none.
"I would have left her but I stayed cos of you" she said still moaning.
"Cos of me? You just knew me after we got married"
"And that was when I fell for you" she whispered
"But you were married then"
"But I wanted to have you" she said almost loudly
"Don't you love your husband?"
"I do but I wanted you" and she moaned
"So bad that you seduced me here?"
"Yeah" she gave a seductive laughter
"What if she finds out?" he asked, a bit concerned
"She won't"
"Why so sure?"
"Cause she trusts me" she laughed
"Bad girl!" But there was only giggling.
"Now shut up and focus, I need to meet your wife in an hour".
My heart was broken as I heard the person I called a friend say horrible words against me and f**king my husband!!. I peeped through the hole and saw them on the sofa making out. I covered my mouth with my palm as I ran out.

I ran out and and curled myself into a ball while the tears flowed freely. My heart and soul were broken by the two of them. I couldn't believe my friend could do this to me and my so called husband really had to sleep with my best friend....
I sat there crying for God knows how long.

When finally I raised my face, the tears were all dried up and in place of them were revenge.. I was thirsty for revenge... And I was going to have it served cold.
I stood up and after adjusting my clothes and hair in the washroom I brought out my phone and dialled a number.
" Are there any rooms that are sound proof".
"Yes ma'am, room 304. Would you like to make a reservation?"
"Yes" and with that I ended the call.

Inside Room 304...
I sat crossed legs on the bed with my shoes on the floor as I made a phonecall... It rang..
"Hello Britney"
"Hey Dan, can you come over to room 304, I need to give you something to give to Kelly"
"Ok, be there in 5 minutes" and I ended the call. I placed another call and it connected.
"You know what to do"
"Yes ma'am"and I ended the call and placed my phone on the phone stand by the bed side so that it is not too far to reach.
Minutes later a knock came in
"Who is it?"
"It's me ,Dan"
"Come in" and he walked in and I helped close the door behind him.
"How have you been???" I said with a smile as I gave him a big hug.
"I've been alright, it's been almost a month since I saw you. How have you also been?" He replied and asked with a smile while hugging me and I laughed.
"So how's your wife doing?"
"She's alright"
"You're now so tall, you've grown quite big" I said knowingly running my hands over his chest to which he stepped back a little and I smiled.
"So what did you want me to give Kelly?" He asked and I smiled while gesturing towards the bed while he looked at me confused and my smile grew wider.
"It's right there.." as my clothes hit the floor.