Chapter 29

Diana's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face and slowly let my eyes adjust to the morning sun... I looked around and my smile got wider as I stared at my HUSBAND, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE... As he lay peacefully asleep. Sinfully beautiful as one could mistake him for a sleeping beauty... This beauty is Mine! I turned around fully, lying on my side with my hands tucked under my head as I watched him sleep. Beautiful! Was the only word that came to my mind while I watched him.

I gently reached out and brushed the hair that fell to his face. I kept running my fingers through his hair softly, careful not to wake him. His long lashes fluttered a little and I immediately removed my hand but it was caught Midway and carefully placed back on his hair..

"Don't stop" he said in a low husky voice, still with his eyes closed. When I didn't move due to the shock...
"Please?" He added in a small whisper. My heart, my poor heart totally melted... Who could even say no to him and just like that I kept running my hands on his hair. He looked like a cute little puppy that wanted attention from his owner.

"Babe it's getting late, won't you get up?"
Slowly his eyes fluttered open and those beautiful crystal clear eyes came in view... Staring into my soul even though he was just looking into my eyes. And slowly a smile appeared on his face.

"Babe?" You got bold baby

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks... I didn't mean to call him that... It just rolled off my tongue and felt so natural... And I know it wasn't the first time he called my baby but... It just gave me butterflies...

"I... I... I mean it's really past bedtime and don't you have to go to work? I asked, trying to hide my blushing face.

"Do you want me to?"
"No!" I said before I realized myself.
"No... No I mean you should go to work" I replied with the speed of lightning even though every part of me was screaming "no". He groaned and faced the celling and after some minutes he sat up to leave the bed and believe me... A beautiful view came in sight and I was literally drooling... Gosh!! Just look at that chest! Those muscles!! Ahh!! They made me recall THINGS...

I always knew Zac was a fine man.. but after what happened between us... He suddenly looks so blindly handsome that it makes my heart drop and the butterflies in my stomach won't stop and it hurts like crazy but so beautiful to experience.

Just as he was about to get up I got a glimpse of something and immediately acted on instinct by stopping him.

"You can't go!!!" I almost screamed with shock and embarrassment written all over me. He raised an eyebrow and asked...
"What's wrong?" But I was too embarrassed to tell him.  It was because something flashy caught my eye... My undies..!!! They were literally on the floor tossed aside to different corners. My panties were right there in the middle of the room and so were our clothes. Both Zac's clothes and my night wear were spread on the floor but mine was more apparent.

"What is it?"
"Nothing!" I replied almost immediately
"Umm... Just don't look on the floor by your left... Ok?" I begged.
"Why?"
"Just... Don't"
"Ok" he laughed.
"I'm serious Zac, you have to promise not to look!"
"That I can promise cause I saw them last night..." My face turned a bright shade of pink!! Did he have to say it out loud? When did he become this shameless??
"... But I can't promise not to do anything cause you're in a dangerous position AGAIN..."

It took a while for the words to sink in and that was when I tried to analyze how exactly we were.

Oh Gosh!!!

How did this happen???

I was practically above him... Saddling him AGAIN!

NOT AGAIN!!