Chp 3.

Kate POV.

I make my way home still wondering what was going on. I look down and realize I'm still wearing Ethan's sweater. I chuckle to myself and then realize how stupid I look.

I finally arrive home, I quickly take out my house keys and enter. It smelled good, too good. I look in the kitchen and realize my mom is here.

Kate- Mom?

Mom- Katherine Fayee Roberts!

She says with a huge smile, she runs up to me and embraces me.

Kate- Hey mom!
I say with a huge smile. She looks at me deep in the eyes and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Mom- Your dad's upstairs unpacking. We're staying for two weeks! Oh and we're going to eat at a neighbors house today sweety! So wear something nice!

She tells me as I run upstairs to see my father. I run into his room and he looks at me with a huge grin on his face. I jump onto him, and kiss him all over his face.

Kate- Daddy!

Dad- How's my baby girl!

He says as he holds me in a tight embrace.

Kate- Oh my gosh I missed you guys so much! I thought you guys were going to stay in Seattle for a longer time though? Even though I'm happy you guys didn't.

Dad- Mr.Banks, he um passed away.

Kate- Oh my gosh he did!?

Mr.Banks was my fathers boss, the owner of the whole company! He was such a kind man, my father and Mr.Banks knew each other since middle school. Their parents became best friends.

Dad- I'm afraid he did, I lost a boss, but also a best friend.

He says with sympathy filling his eyes.

Kate- But who's going to take charge of his company daddy?! He never had kids or a wife!

Dad- That's the thing, I'm going to be taking over now. I'm going to travel more often now, but your mother will be staying more often now.

Kate- Oh.

I wasn't sure if I should feel, happy for my dad, or sad because Mr.Banks passed away.

Kate- Are we going to have to move?

Dad- No, we're staying here. I hope that makes you happy!

He says with a smile, I fake smile back.

Kate- Sure, sure it does.

Dad- Well you better get dressed, your mother mentioned something about having dinner with some neighbors.

Kate- Right, see ya in a bit.

He nods, and I exit his room entering mine. I walk into my walk in closet. I decided on wearing a black strapless dress that only went one inch before my knees. Foundation, blush, I did some smokey black eye-shadow, eyeliner, and plain nude lipstick. I decided on some black heels that weren't that difficult to walk in.
For my hair I just made it a bit messy and sprayed hair spray, to keep it in place.

I look in the mirror....

Kate- You tried Katherine, your tried. Sighs.

There was a knock on my door,

Mom- Honey hurry up we'll see you in the car!

Kate- Coming mom!

I quickly grab my black Michael Kors hand bag, and quickly head outside into the car.

It wasn't a long drive, we arrived to whoever's house in 5 minutes, even though I'm glad we still came in car. I quickly get off and my mom hands me a pumpkin pie, no wonder it smelled good at home.

I make my way to the doorstep, while my parents were behind me, I knock, I begin to hear footsteps, I try place the best smile on my face that I could manage, to make a good impression.

After 5 seconds from my knock, someone opens the door, my smile automatically fades, my hopes became shattered. His eyes meet mine, and I was terrified.
Grayson Dolan.
****************
[A/N] Sorry I haven't updated I've been sick lately, and it really sucks. I will be updating asap. I promise. I'm sorry if this chapter sucks booty, #dolanbooty... Anyways thanks for reading, ily all, stay awesome. ❤✌