Chp 29.

Ethan POV.

Grayson looked so mad at me because I let Kate leave the club, at night, where anyone could easily kidnap her.

I was mad at myself too. I'm such an idiot.

Ethan- Grayson what are we going to do? Mom and dad left earlier than us back home!

Grayson- I know Ethan, I know!

Ethan- The only adult is Cameron.

Grayson- She's going to kill us.

I nod, and run my fingers through my hair,

Grayson- First thing is first, we have to tell Cameron it's a must.

Ethan- You're right.
*********************
Kate POV.

I slowly open my eyes, as I try to adjust to the bright lighting, finally I'm able to focus, I see I'm still in the same room as before.

I try to move my wrists but they're still in cuffs, I groan at how tight they're on my wrist.

I rest my back against the wall since I was on the floor, I take in a deep breath. I'm not sure what to do, if I should ask if anyone's there, or if I should stay quite.

Whatever.

Kate-  Hello?! Is anyone there?!

I scream, as all of a sudden I hear a few voices getting closer, the steroids guy walks in with another guy, he's less mucular, and looks kinder, even though I know I can't let myself get fooled.

Kinder looking guy- Leave us alone Max.

The steroids guy rolls his eyes, I guess his name is Max.

The kinder guy walks closer to me, and bends down to my level, he begins to check me out,

Kinder looking guy- I'm Leonardo, what you're name?

Leonardo is a six foot tall guy, who has dark green eyes and hair to die for, his hair is golden as his golden locks, are wavy messy all over the place making him look more attractive,

Kate- K-Katherine.

He gives me warm smile,

Leonardo- Don't worry Katherine, okay? Just relax.

I see him take out a syringe from his back pocket, and gently grab my wrist as he stretches out my arm injecting me with the liquid it contained.

I wince since I don't like getting injected.

He grabs a cloth from his back pocket and gently dabs it on the little dot that's on my arm where he injected me which is bleeding just a little bit.

All of a sudden I begin to feel sleepy, and my vision becomes blurry again.

But before I pass out again, the last thing I hear Leonardo tell Max is,
"Bring Katherine some food."
**********************
Grayson POV.

We remember Kate had the car keys so we had to walk back to the beach house.

It doesnt take us long to get there since we were running.

We violently knock on the door, as I hear Cameron laughing, she opens the door,

Cameron- Hey Kat- Grayson? Ethan? What are you guys doing out right now?

Ethan- Its Kate.

Cameron- What?

Grayson- We can't find her, we think she's,

I gulp, as I feel my throat go dry,

Grayson- Kidnapped.

Camerons eyes widen, and she begins to walk back and sits down on the couch, I notice a girl just sitting there in shock.

Megan- Wait, Katherine?! Oh my gosh! You guys are idiots how could you not take care of her?!

Cameron- Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm about to faint.

She says beginning to sweat,

Megan rushes over to Cameron, as she begins to fan her,

Megan- Go to the nearest store and buy a Twinkie or something! Because her pressure dropped.

Ethan- I thoguth we had some?

Megan- I ate them all.

She says addmiting shyly, as her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

Grayson- O-Okay,

I run outside with Ethan following as we run to the closest store.
****************
Ethan POV.

We enter the gasoline store, it looked decent.

Grayson and me begin to look for something sweet but find nothing, only some dried salty mango slices.

Grayson kept looking for something else while I did too, but something caught my attention.

The buff guy, the one from the club, who looks like he takes steroids.

Steroids Guy/Max- Do you think the brat will eat this?

Guy#2- I don't know Max, just buy the little bitch anything, she has to eat what we give her, its not like she can do anything about it, dirty smirk.

I lightly elbow Grayson, his eyes shoot to me giving me a death glare,

Ethan- Grayson, I think those guys have Kate.

I whisper at him, his eyebrows furrow.

Grayson- Why?

Ethan- Just trust me.

Grayson nods, as the two guys walk over to the cash register, paying the old man five dollars for an old looking sandwich.

We quickly pay for our stuff, and just as we do the guys are beginning to get in their car,

Ethan- Grayson we're gonna loose them.

I yell whisper at him, he gives me a smirk.

Grayson- No we're not.

He says looking outside the window, I look where he's looking at, a motorcycle,
oh shit.

The owner of the motorcycle walk into the store, Grayson pulls me by the wrist, as we run outside, and Grayson hops onto the motorcycle, and the steroids guys are already taking off.

Grayson- The guy left the keys in the ignition. Smirks,

Grayson loves motorcycle's, I prefer dirt bikes.

Grayson turns it on, as it roars coming to life,

Motorcycle guy- Ey! My bike!

Ethan- Sorry man! We need it!

Next thing I know we're zooming off,
***********************************
[A/N] Hey guys would you guys like to make me a new cover for my book?
Jut txt me on Wattpad if you want to and I'll explain what you need to do.

Anyways did you guys like this chapter? Comment! Vote! And also Who's ready for Hero Grayson under pants and his sidekick Ethan The Cupcake to save the day!?!!!  Or do you guys have better names ;) COMMENT! ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌