Chp 18.

Kate POV.

I groan as I try to make my way down the ladder.

Okay Kate you can do this....

I carefully and slowly bend both my knees when a sharp pain hits my deep cut in my knee which makes me fall to my death...

Okay I almost fell to my death if it wasn't for Grayson catching me....

I slowly opened one eye as I see Grayson with wide eyes, I began to shake, I couldn't believe it how cliché that I landed in his arms.

Grayson- A-Are you okay?

Did he really just ask me if I'm okay? Yeah I'm perfectly fine. I almost fell to my death, but I'm okay.

Kate- Y-Yeah.

I'm so weak.

Grayson- Do you um need help to um, get to your bedroom?

I'm guessing he noticed my awful cut.

Kate- Um, that'd be nice.

He nods and looks straight forward.

I very quietly gulp, as I see his jaw clench, and as I see how strong his arms are his biceps practically, just the way you can see his veins pop out, that's a huge turn on.

I notice how perfect the shirt he's wearing fits him, its too perfect that it shows his biceps and his pecks.

Grayson- smirks, Enjoying the view?

My cheeks begin to heat up, oh my gosh he knows I'm staring at him! Like at his body! This is so embarrassing!

Finally we reach Cameron and mines bedroom, and he carefully lays me down on my bed, creepy how'd he know this is my bed?

Grayson- The other bed has Cameron's sheets.

He responds reading my mind.

Kate- Right...

Grayson- Need anything else?

Kate- Um no thanks I'm fine.

He nods, he's about to walk out,

Kate- Wait!

He quickly turns back,

Grayson- Y-Yeah?

Kate- Can you um, pass me my phone.

Wow, good move Kate.

Grayson- Um sure.

He heads over to the bedstand next to Cameron's, grabbing my phone, earphones, and charger.

Wow, this boy knows.

He walks on over to me and gently places them on my lap.

Kate- Thanks.

Grayson- Yeah sure no problem...

Kate- Well um, I'll see you later?

I say biting on my lip, I think he notices because his eyes slightly widen, as I quickly release my lips.

Grayson- Yeah I guess.

And like that he walks out of the room, I let out a shaky breath not even noticing I was holding in.

I plugged in my earphones, and began to listen to Lana Del Rey "Dark Paradise"

I felt so tired......

All of a sudden Cameron enters my room explaining how we need to go outside because there are going to be fireworks in like 10 minutes.

I nod, and she helps me walk downstairs, as we make our way outside to the fresh evening air. We stood there seeing how the sun began to set.

That's when finally the sun was completely set, as the fireworks began to go off, everyone stared in awe.

While Cameron was playing around with Ethan, and Grayson was next to me. He looked down at me, and smiled.

Kate- What?

Grayson- Nothing, your just so beautiful.

I could feel my heart pounding, there is no way Grayson Dolan just called me beautiful.

He grabs me by the waist, cupping my face with both hands now. As he slowly begins to lean in, as I feel his soft lips touch mine.

It all just seemed to good to be true....
*****************
Grayson's POV.

We were eating dinner I was fine and everything,

Mom- Grayson sweetie, do you mind checking on Katherine? Cameron told me she felt a bit tired today.

I nod, and make my way upstairs.

I knock, and get no respond so I just walk in hoping I don't see nothing bad. Luckily everything was fine, she was sound asleep.

Looking all beautiful and shit.

Oh, Grayson! What the fuck you can't say that about her she's a loser.

"Deep inside, you know she's not."

I step closer to her, taking a seat on her bed. I carefully and slowly caressed her cheek with my knuckles.

Your right, she so beautiful, so different.
I slowly lean in, planting a gentle soft kiss on her lips, I pull back with a smile.

Grayson- whispers, You're very beautiful Katherine, and ever since I kissed you on Cameron's birthday, shaky breath, I-I'm scared b-because,
I'm slowly falling for you...
*************************
Kate POV.

I could feel my eyes flutter open, it was all just a dream the kiss at the fireworks.
I'm crazy to ever think Grayson would fall for me.

I mean look at me, I'm ugly, dumb, a simple wreck. But, somehow something deep inside me, tells me there is something different about him. What he did for me today, he'd  never do that for anyone unless it's his brother or sister.

I slowly get off my bed and notice their still some sun left, I could hear laughs outside my window.

I make my way to the window, seeing Ethan and Grayson playing football shirtless.

If only....
******************************
[A/N] Btw only the firework kiss part was a dream, the part where Grayson kissed her in her bedroom was real.
I know you guys hate this chapter ughhhh!! Anyways ily all, stay tuned for the next chapter I promise to make it way better! ily all, stay awesome.❤✌