Chp 10.

Kate POV.

We walked back inside, and Grayson was acting like nothing.

I ran up to my room slamming the door shut, feeling frustrated. My emotions were all over the place, I was confused! They hate me!

I went through my phone scrolling through instagram, and notice Ethan posted a picture of him and Grayson posing in the beach, caption; (Fiji? Fiji.)

I just rolled my eyes at most of the comments. Which were practically talking about how hot they were, and about there abbs, and long styled hair, and thee gorgeous dreamy eyes, and their perfect plump li- what the!? What am I saying?!

I shake it off and turn off my phone reminding myself I need to call my parents soon to tell them I'm fine and didn't die in a plane crash.

I make my way downstairs, and notice only Grayson was on the couch. Great, just great. He gives me a quick glance, and looks back at the TV.

Kate- Um, where's your mom?

Grayson- I don't know, but you can always ask me.

Kate- What?

He stands up and stands right in front of me, his white t-shirt fitted him perfectly showing his abbs and pecks, including biceps.

I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes, I know I would blush hardcore.

Kate- I-I was just going to ask her if I could go out with Steve.

Grayson- Ha, Steve? Don't keep your hopes up Kate, he wants nothing to do with you. Trust me. I would know, he's one of my best friends.

Kate- Right, well Grayson I really didn't ask for your opinion.

His eyes open wide, and so do mine, did I just, defend myself?

He steps closer to me puffing his chest.

Grayson- What did you tell me?

His face was only an inch or so away from mine.

Kate- I-I n-never mind.

He gives me one of his death glares.

Grayson- Whatever.

He says running his hands through his hair looking frustrated.

Tears begin to form in my eyes I couldn't help it but shed a tear, he looks at me, and his face drops, I felt embarrassed. I ran outside, the cold night air hitting my face.

I ran to the sand taking a seat on the warm sand, the sun was already setting. It looked beautiful. I felt a bit homesick knowing I'll have to resist this for a month.

Voice- Mind if I join?

I look back and realize its Steve. I shrug, and he takes a seat next to me, beginning to play with the sand.

My tears trickle down my cheeks as I try to hold it all in.

"you can make it Kate."
*********************
[A/N] idk what to say so...#dolanbooty.
BTW, ily all, stay awesome.❤✌

I might update again tonight bc this chapter was short. ;) so stay tuned.