Chp 12.

Kate POV.

I open my eyes, and felt actually happy, I get up, and brush my teeth, face, take a 2 minute shower. I do my normal make up routine. For my hair I just left it messy.
I decided on wearing a black crop top, with some high waisted ripped jean shorts, with black converse because Cameron let me borrow them.

I headed downstairs for breakfast, and we all took a seat and began to pray, I sat between Cameron, and Mrs.Dolan.

I felt actually happy today. For the first time in years.

Mrs.Dolan- So what are your guy's plans for today? Your father and me are going to play golf with some friends we met yesterday.

Cameron- Well Kate and me are going shopping for my birthday party!

Kate- We are?

Cameron- Yes Kate! We need too!

Kate- Okay.

I say a bit excited because I've never been shopping with anyone else but my mom, yeah don't forget I'm a loner.

Mr.Dolan- Are you guys going to need money?

Cameron- Don't worry daddy I got my credit card.

Her dad chuckles.

Mr.Dolan- Right.

Mrs.Dolan- What about you boys?

Ethan- I think we'll go shopping too.

I pretend not to care, but it actually bothers me. I thought it was just going to be Cameron and me, but I guess not.

Mrs.Dolan- Sounds good.

Grayson- And we might want to go bowling?

Cameron- Ooooo, yas! I wanna go bowling what about you Kate!

Kate- Sure.

After eating breakfast we pick up our plates and clean them, as I wait for Cameron go get her cellphone.

We step out and see the car we rented was already here, it was a grey Lexus, it was family size, while Mr.Dolan and Mrs.Dolan got a white Lexus.

We made our way to the cars. Since Cameron is the only one who has a license, only she could drive, and Ethan called shot gun, so I was stuck in the back with Grayson. Even though we both sat on the window seats.

When we got to the mall all of us entered Forever 21 since there's boys clothes now, and let's just say Ethan and Grayson have a sense of style.

I took a seat and at least saw Cameron come out of the dressing room 20 times modeling each dress, shorts, crops, etc for me.

Cameron- Come on your turn!

Kate- No I'm fine, chuckles.

I didn't feel like trying on anything since Ethan and Grayson were here.

Cameron- PLEASE!

Kate- Fine! Laughs.

I make my way to the dressing room, and Cameron begins to pick out all the clothes for me, I begin to model all of the clothes for her until, we found the perfect one.

I walk out of the dressing room,

Kate- What do you think?

Cameron- Oh my gosh Katherine you look beautiful!

She makes me blush,

Cameron- You so have to get it!

I looked in the mirror,

Kate- Are you sure?

Cameron- Positive.

"You tried Katherine, you tried."

Yeah I did...

Kate- Alright I'm taking it.

I say with a big smile, Cameron jumps in excitement.
**************
Ethan POV.

Ethan- So do you have a chick for Cameron's party at the club?

Grayson- Nah bro, but I'll get one there.

Ethan- Cool, um I was gonna ask. Do you see anything different in Kate?

Grayson- Why?

Ethan- No I'm j-, never mind.

Grayson- Well um, I've never really spent time with her, like this. But she's still a loser.

Ethan- Right Right.

Grayson- Look at this T-shirt man.

Ethan- We should go buy shoes.

Grayson- Yeah your right, I'll go tell Cam.

Ethan- Alright.
*****************
Grayson POV.

I make my way to the girl section, knowing Cameron was in one of these changing rooms. I look down trying to figure out which one was Cameron until I found her black Converse.

Grayson- Found ya.

I open the door with out thinking, and find Kate with panties and bra.

Kate- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Grayson- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

We both scream.

Kate- CLOSE THE DOOR!

I quickly do as told freaking out. I sigh in relief.

Grayson- I-Im s-so sorry!

Kate- I-Its f-fine j-just leave.

Grayson- U-Uh y-yeah c-can you tell
C-Cameron that E-Ethan and m-me are gonna go b-buy s-shoes? Loud gulp.

Kate- Y-Yeah I-I'll t-tell her.

Grayson- Uh thanks?

I say as I walk away with pure shock, then the image of Katherine in a bra and panties appears in my head, I know weird.

Ethan- Um Grayson why do you have a creepy smile on your face?

My eyes widen, I didn't even realize I was smiling, my face quickly heats up.

Grayson- I-Its nothing. Let's go buy some shoes.

Ethan- Okay?
******************
Kate POV.

The whole drive to the beach house was totally awkward...

It sucked because Ethan called shotgun again, so I was stuck in the back with Grayson.

Everyone in a while he would give me a glance but when I looked at him he'd turn away, and I'd do the same.

It felt so awkward...
*****
*********************
[A/N] awkward.... lol anyways, I just wanted to say I'm so thankful for all my readers, ily all, you guys are so dolanbooty which is awesome!
ily guys, stay awesome.✌❤
BY THE WAY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SO COOOOOOOOL I PROMISE!