Chp 28.

Grayson POV.

I didn't feel comfortable, something was making me have a bad feeling. That when I realized I haven't seen Kate.

Grayson- Ethan, where's Kate?

Ethan- I don't know she just left.

Grayson- What do you mean you don't know?

Ethan- Well let's looks for her.

I groan and get up, as I see Rachel walking towards me, oh no, not this again.

I already told her sorry, and told her multiple times I don't like her in a relationship type of way, but she just won't get it!

Rachel- Baby come dance with me!

She says whining like five year old.

Grayson- I'm busy Rachel,

I say trying to make my way through the crowd with Ethan, trying to get to the exit.

Rachel pulls me by the wrist pulling me back,

Rachel- Baby!

Grayson- STOP RACHEL! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WAANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

I scream at her as I pull my wrist away from her grip, she gasps and I feel a slight burn on my cheek, Rachel slapped me.

But I could care less, all I care about right now is Katherine.

I quickly walk towards the exit, as I spot Ethan, running his hands through his hair, he looks mad and scared, just like me.

Grayson- I'm calling Cameron, maybe she went home.

I say nervous as my shaking fingers search through my contacts,

Ethan- Grayson?

He says nervously,

My eyes shoot to him as I see him pick something up from the ground, he takes a closer look at it and gulps, he walks on over to me, and shows it to me.

I grab it from his hands, and my eyes widen, as my heart pounds fast in my chest.

No, its Cameron's necklace that she let Kate borrow, someone's got her, they've got Kate.
*************************
Kate POV.

I still had the black rough fabric bag on my head, and after a while, I feel a strong grip of my wrist making me wince in pain, they pull hard on my wrist, pulling me out of the car I think.

All of a sudden I feel myself be thrown over a shoulder, and it was defiantly the steroids guy, because his shoulder felt like a rock on my stomach.

I wasn't crying anymore but breathing heavily, what do they want with me?
Have I done something?

I hear a door open, as I feel myself being lowered and put down on the floor.

I keep taking in shaky breaths, all of a sudden the bag is taken off me, and I finally could breath normally, I see the steroids guy once again, but this time I'm able to take in more of his features.

The steroids guy looks like he's in his late 30's, he has many wrinkles, while his arms are coverd with tattoos, but the one that really caught my attention was a bird, a simple bear with the word, FREE, written below it. And, his face blank, no emotion.

He begins to walk to a corner of the room, it gives me time to take a look at my surroundings, it was a medium sized room. The walls pale blue, while they look dirty and scratched, a few holes on them, I notice, there's a sink where the steroids guy is, and theres a couch on the other corner, with a small old TV that still looks functional.

I see the steroids guy walk towards me with a small piece of cloth in his hand.

Kate- What are you doing.

I say breathless, due to all my sobbing.

Steroid Guy- Just my job.

He also has a thick, Brazilian accent.
Just like the guy I met only a few hours or so.

All of a sudden they guy puts the cloth on my face covering my nose and mouth, as everything becomes blurry, and dark.

And I fall into a deep sleep...
***************************
[A/N] I hope you guys liked this chapter! Because I did! Are you guys excited to see what happens next? Comment what you thought about this chapter!
ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌