Chp 4.

Kate POV.

My hands become sweaty, and my heart begins to race as if it was in a marathon.

Kate- P-Pumkin Pie?

I say as I hold the pumpkin pie in front of him. He chuckles ands takes the pie from me.

Grayson- Come in.

He says as he moves aside for us to enter, he places an obvious fake smile. My parents smile back at him.

I notice how stylish Grayson is. He is wearing a dark green flannel, with some dark brown colored skinny jeans, shoes were some simple black vans. His hair in a messy quiff, the usual, and a watch with its straps colored dark brown.

Grayson- Please take a seat.

We head on over to his dining room, which was huge by the way. All of a sudden, Grayson's parents come downstairs, looking fancy.

Mrs.Dolan- Jessy! I'm so happy to see you again!

Again? Since when were my parents friends with my bullies parents?!

Mom- Oh I'm so happy to see you too!

They say as they hug each other.

Mr.Dolan- Mike my man!

They say as they bro hug each other, all of this began to creep me out until Grayson whispers in my ear.

Grayson- Don't be too creeped out, you haven't seen the rest of it, chuckles.

He goes back to his normal posture, what did he mean?

Then Ethan comes running downstairs, accidentally tripping on his own foot.

My eyes widen, and I try to hold in a laugh but fail miserably. Grayson and I were laughing our asses off, while Ethan gave us both the death glare.

Grayson helps him up, while I attempt to stop laughing because we all know how it'll end up at the end...

Mrs.Dolan- Oh Ethan! You clumsy boy! Kate can you help Ethan get cleaned up? While Grayson helps set up the table?

I gulp, not knowing what to say, everyone was staring at me, being the center of attention once again.

Kate- U-Uh s-sure.

I quickly get up from my chair and walk on over to Ethan while we both keep our distance.

We head inside the bathroom. Closing the door behind us.

He takes a seat on the counter, since their bathroom was huge also.

Ethan- Bottom drawer to your left.

He says avoiding eye contact with me, I nod, and look for it, and successfully find it.

I grab the first aid kit, and place it next to Ethan, opening it revealing cotton, q-tips, bandages of all sizes, and alcohol wipes.

I grab the alcohol wipe, and tear the foil. He chuckles, and I give him a confused look.

Kate- What's so funny?

Ethan- chuckles, It reminds me of a condom. You know when you rip the foil bag. Chuckles.

I make a disgusted face, scrunching my nose.

Kate- Gross.

He chuckles one more, but stops ands winces in pain as I dab the alcohol wipe on his small bleeding cut that he had on the corner left of his for head.

I try my best to concentrate on the cut, but then his gaze meets mine, his eyes being a dark brown but still containing specks of dark green. I clear my throat, and look away, I step back. And of course, I had to trip on the rug.

I pulled him down with me, him landing on top of me, how cheesy.

My eyes flutter open, once again meeting his, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I didn't know what was going on at the moment, but I realized, he was getting closer? He was actaully leaning in? His eyes began to close, I didn't want to close my eyes, his lips were only less than an inch away from mine, and then, there was a knock on the door startling both of us.

Grayson- Guys hurry up dinner is being served!

Ethan- Coming!

He quickly gets up and extends his hand, I reach out holding his hand, he quickly puts his in his pant pockets

I quickly turn back to the counter and grab a small bandage, carefully placing it on his small cut.

Ethan- Um thanks.

I nod, and he walks out of the bathroom, I let out a deep breath, not even realizing I was holding my breath.

I make my way downstairs, and realize everyone was holding hands, around the table praying, thankfully for me, my parents were right next to me, but Ethan, he was in front of me.

I quickly took my seat, and held hands with my parents, I close my eyes, but then I open them, I look forward, and see Ethan's eyes flutter open, his gaze meeting mine. He blushes, slowly closes his eyes, and I do the same. But the whole time my heart was racing, my mind repeating the scene over and over. Ethan seemed clueless, but somehow kept meeting my gaze, making me feel some type of way, I've never felt before, that I just couldn't describe.
******************
[A/N] personally my favorite chapter so far.✌ ily all, stay awesome.✌