Chp 6.

Kate POV.

I was already eating breakfast. It was Friday. The week went by fast. I was happy finally Friday.

I haven't been bullied as much, I spend almost every day in the school library, no one goes during free period or lunch. So I was pretty much saved.

Now I know your wondering, have you seen Ethan? Or Grayson?! No I haven't, but I know I'm going to be seeing them this Saturday.

Its going to be Cameron's 19th birthday, so Mrs.Dolan obviously invited my parents and me.

After eating and getting dressed, I only wore a plain white sweatshirt, and some black skinny jeans with my black and white vans. I did my hair in a high ponytail.

I made my way to school ang got there in less than 8 minutes.

I quickly made my way to my first class.

Mr.Watson- Wow early for once Miss.Fayee!

I roll my eyes, and take a seat.

After a bit of waiting everyone began to take their seats, and finally I saw Grayson enter the class. He was searching around the room. When his gaze met mine, he smiled, and heads toward me, taking a seat next to me.

I try to scoot away but fail when Mr Watson talks to me.

Mr.Watson- Miss.Fayee! Office now!

Everyone begins to cheer including me.

Mr.Watson- You too Mr.Dolan.

Everyone begins to "oooohh" at Grayson and he has a confused expression on his face.

We keep our distance from each other as we make our way to the office, when getting there we notice Ethan is there too, and so is their mom.

Mrs.Dolan- How was school sweeties?

Grayson- Mom what's going on?

Mrs.Dolan- Well fist off we're going on an early vacation to Fiji! We're going to be celebrating her birthday there!

Everyone's jaw drops including mine.

Ethan- That's cool mom, but what does she have anything to do with us going on vacation?

Mrs.Dolan- That's the thing, her parents were planning on going too, but something from work happened. So they asked me if she could go with us.

My jaw drops way more now,

Kate- A-and how long is this vacation?

Mrs.Dolan- Four weeks. Practically a month.

She says with a huge smile. I didn't know if to have biggest smile in my life because I was going to Fiji, or to have the saddest face ever because I'm staying a month with the Dolan Twins. What if they try to push me into the water?! What if they throw sand in my eyes, what if th-

Mrs.Dolan- Come on sweety your parents are waiting for you to get packed and leave.

I noticed we were already exiting the school, Grayson and Ethan seemed pissed that I was going.

They dropped me off at home and told me that they'd come pick me up in the morning because our flight leaves at 5:30 am.

I run into the house and hug my parents thanking them, I quickly run upstairs and chose all my clothes. I decided on bringing lots of muscle shirts, crop tops, shorts, tank tops, bikinis, etc. Make up I brought all my stuff of that too. Shoes, sandals, converse, vans, etc.

I finally put in a frame of my family, which is only, my dad, mom, my older brother Pablo, and me. We're a small family but I didn't really mind.

I decided on packing some perfume too, deodorant, and other toiletries.

I began to make a huge playlist on my phone for when we're on the airplane.
I slowly fell asleep to the voice of Justin Bieber, Change me. That song is amazing.
And all I could dream of, is Fiji.
************************