Chp 23.

Kate POV.

It was raining today, it looked really pretty though the beach, as I you saw the rain drops hit into the ocean, making a tiny spalsh for each rain droplet.

Grayson- Good morning.

I look back to see Grayson very cozy, he was wearing a plain grey hoodie, with some dark skinny jeans, as he wore these black vans.

Kate- Good morning.

I say with a shy/weak smile.

Grayson- Um, my mom she told me if I could go buy groceries, but um, I didn't wanna go alone, but its alright if you don't wanna go because its raining an-

Kate- Its fine Grayson really, I'll go.

Grayson- Um okay then, so are you ready or do you want to change?

Kate- No its fine lets go like this.

I was wearing a salmon colored dress that only went to my knees, and was tight on me, but not tight enough for me not to be able to breath. I had my brown boots, and a brown leather jacket on.

Kate- I'm a big fan of the cold, especially the rain, so I'm not really ever cold.

He gives me a quick smile, and nods, he opens the door for me as I give him a polite smile,

I mumble a quiet thank you.

We were going to have go walking but that didn't bother me, but it wasn't raining anymore, everything was just wet (obviously)

I noticed every once in a while Grayson would give me a glance,

We finally arrived to this little swamp meet type of place, where they sale all types of things.

Lady- Would you like to buy some almonds?

Grayson- Um yes please, can I have just one bag?

Lady- Of course young man.

Grayson walked a bit around to see what else there was,

Lady- You know, your boyfriend is really handsome,

Kate- Oh he's not my boyfriend, but his names Grayson.

Lady- Ahh, I see. You guys would make a really wonderful couple, your gorgeous and he's handsome. But don't worry I have a feeling there's energy between the two of you.

She hands me the bag filled with almonds, as I quickly and politely take it from her,

Kate- mumbles, Thanks.

Grayson came back with a bag filled with walnuts, and a bag filled with flour.

Kate- Are you baking?

Grayson- Nope, Cameron is, she's making almond, walnut, type of muffins. Remember what happened last time I tried baking?

We both chuckle,

All of a sudden music started to play, one of my favorite songs,

Kate&Grayson- This is one of my favorite songs!

We both look at each other and start to laugh,

He began to look from where the music was coming from, he held my hand and we began to walk to another part of the swamp meet place, finally we found the place.