Chp 8.

[A/N] The picture is of the beach house they rented.

Kate POV.

My eyes flutter open and I realize I was leaning on my head on someone. I look up and realize it was Ethan!?! I quickly remove my head from his shoulder, and he shifts but stays asleep.

I look through the window, I check the time, 5:30 am. I think.

I call for service and a lady in her mid 30's with dark brown hair, and red lips, approaches me.

Lady- My name is Leslie. How can I assist you today?

Kate- Um can I have some water, and what time is it?

Leslie- Well you'll be landing in Fiji in, checks watch, 20 minutes, and its 5:37. And yes I'll be right back with your water.

Kate- Thank you.

I quietly say not wanting to wake Ethan up. To late for that. His eyes flutter open, he looked so peaceful.

I stare at him as if he was some sort of mystic exotic creature.

He raises an eyebrow,

Ethan- Take a picture it'll last longer.

I blush and look away, he chuckles, and begins to go on snapchat and take slefies of himself.

I grab my iPhone 6 and text Daisy.

Kate; Sorry I couldn't make it to Starbucks, I don't think I can't either, I'm going on a month vacation.

I immediately got a text back..

Daisy; No problem :) you have to hmu tho when you get back from wherever your going ;)

Kate; f'course.

I chuckle, at myself.

Ethan- What's so funny?

I quickly click the power button make my screen go black. He quickly takes away my phone and begins to take selfies on it, doing duck faces and stuff.

Kate- Ethan stop!

I say laughing. After 100 pictures more he returns the phone back to me.

Ethan- You'll thank me later.

He says with a wink, I blush realizing how different he's acting with me.

Pilot: EVERYONE PLEASE STAY IN YOIR SEATS WE ARE NOW LANDING FOR FIJI.

I jump once again, and Ethan chuckles, and I roll my eyes, after a few minutes that he said that the lady came back with my water, wow I'm already in Fiji bitch, I'll just get some purified Fiji water thank you very much.

I grab the drink from her and drink it fast, quickly giving her back the cup. She gives me a shy smile, and walks away.

Pilot: EVERYONE REPORTING ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE LANDED IN FIJI. SO YOU ARE NOE ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF YOUR SEATBELTS.

I undo my seatbelt, and so does Ethan. I quickly grab my suitcase and make a run for it outside, urging to feel some real air.

I take in a deep breath and sigh, with a huge smile on my face.

Mrs.Dolan- Okay so we rented a house in front of the beach, it has 4 bathrooms, 3 rooms, living room, game room, kitchen, etc. Ethan your obviously sharing a room with Grayson, Cameron your sharing a room with Katherine. I have my own room with your father.

Everyone made a disgusted face knowing what was going down in their room.

After a while of waiting a car comes and picks us up. I at the edge once again, which I totally didn't mind.
*********
At the rented house.
Kate POV.

I got off and I was in complete awe.

The house was huge and the beach it was beautiful, there was a resort a few feet away from us were there were hot men swimming in the beach or surfing.

But one caught my attention, a surfer. He was surfing right in front of our rented house with to other guys. His light green eyes meet mine, and I blushed while he smiled and I looked away making my way back into the house.

I sigh closing the door,

Cameron- What's up with you?

She says with a smile, I smile back with a blush.

Cameron- Already found a guy! That fast! Damm girl!

Cameron- Well today we're spending the whole day at the beach so that'll be fun! I can help you impress some guys, winks.

I chuckle.

Kate- I Don't think that's a good idea.

I say as I make my way up to our bedroom.

Cameron- Why not! Your beautiful! Plus if you put on this bikini and let me do your make up, boys will defiantly be drooling for you!

Kate- I don't know Cameron.

Cameron- Come on! It'll be fun!

Kate- Fine!

She jumps up in exciment and I wanted to pretend it was like nothing, but inside I was bursting with happiness.
*******
Kate POV.

She kept doing stuff to my face, but somehow I looked nice. Well at least I thought but then I noticed she did just a little bit of stuff, only nude lipstick, and eyeliner, and a light brown with dark brown eye-shadow.

She gave me a torquise bikini, and I wore a plain white T-shirt with some high waisted shorts over it. With some black sandals.

Cameron looked extremely nice too, she decided on putting her hair up in a high ponytail, and she wore a pastel colored crop top, with white shorts, and white sandals.

We grabbed our towels and sunscreen.

We walked outside and I realized how sunny it was, and that everyone was already outside. Ethan and Grayson were shirtless, and something caught my eyes again. The surfer.
********************
[A/N] I'm sorry I didn't publish yesterday, but I didn't have time. I tried to publish asap. I hope you liked this chapter, I wonder what's gonna happen next? Ily all, stay awesome