Chp 15.

Grayson POV.

I step outside, and rest my back on the house wall staring at the sun, trying to remember what happened yesterday night. I knew it would come soon to me, it wasn't my first time drinking.

I look at Kate staring at the sun also, I smirk to myself with a smile on my face, for no reason. Ethan's right there's something different about her.

I see her smile at the sun rising, a toothy smile, I smile even though she doesn't even see me. I don't know why. Then, my eyes widen...

{Flashback}

Grayson- laughs, Ohhhh Jealousyyy, someone's peanut butter and jealous!

Kate- Grayson!

Grayson- F-Fine! I'll stop! Laughs, But you know what they say?

Kate- No what? Laughs.

Grayson- I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

We both laugh.

Grayson- Nah, man, I-I'm cereal. Always fight fire, with fire!

Kate- Whaa?

Grayson- Come on I'll show you!

I grabs her hand and help her stand up.

Grayson- Ethan's our target right?

Kate- R-R-Right.

At this point I didn't even know what was going on. Both of us didn't.

Grayson- Okay, so, we are gonna me him peanut butter and jealous. Got it?

Kate- O-Okay? B-but h-how?

I'm positive it was her first time drinking.

Grayson- Simple, like this.

I grabs her by the waist and pull her close, my lips automatically slam onto hers, I think she's new to this, but I got use to it, and our lips began to move sync.

I began to pull her closer, I lick her bottom lip asking for access which she gave me, my tounge roaming around her mouth, tasting only alcohol. She pulls me closer to her, it felt so different, but it somehow made me want more.

She moans in my mouth, and I chuckle, and I pull back, I stares into her eyes, and she does the same, we both burst out laughing.

Kate- Let's Dance!!!

She pulls me by the hand, and takes me to the dance floor, the song, "Shut Up and Dance with Me" came on and we began to wildly dance to it.
It all felt different, good different.
{End of flashback}

Grayson POV.

My eyes widen, no, fucking, way.
I did not make out with, K-Katherine.

I began to blink several times, it all came back to me, everything from last night, how she said she was jealous about Ethan, how I pulled her close to me to make out and try to make Ethan jealous, and remembering how I, liked it.

How I carried her  bridal style, and laid her down on the couch, putting on my sweatshirt on her. Even when I was drunk?! I've never done that for a girl, or for anyone.

I was in complete shock.
*************************
[a/n] photo credits- To I forgot who I'm so sorryily all stay awesome.
Next chapter better!