Chp 20.

Grayson POV.

I was stuck in the kitchen baking brownies which I had zero idea on what to do. So I had to cancel my date with a really good looking girl, who's number I got of course.

Cameron told me to bake some for a few kids who don't really have much to eat, as a dessert, while Cameron gave them chicken salad.

I kept reading the instructions over and over but they don't work for shit!

All of a sudden I see Kate making her way downstairs with a huge smile on her face, which immediately fades once she sees me, which why lie, it hurt me a little.

Grayson- Wanna help me bake brownies?

She smiles, and nods, making her way next to me.

I give her an apron that says
"Kiss the Cook" a part of me was telling me to do as the apron says, but the other part of me is telling me to chill.

I calm down and she begins to instruct how to preheat the oven, which obviously I don't know shit about.

Eventually we began to clean, I had the bag of flour, I gave Kate a look with an evil smile, her eyes widen..

Kate- NO GRAYSON DONT YOU DA-

Too late.... I threw a handful of flour at her face. She gives me a nervous laugh, as I begin to crack up, but next thing I know she grabs an egg and cracks it right on my head, while all the goey stuff trickled down my face.

She begins to crack up, but then I grab some chocolate frosting, and smear it on her nose, as she grabs some vanilla frosting on my lips.

We began to have food fight, then out of no where, she is about to slip on some of the egg goey stuff, but I quickly grab her by the waist, I know, cliché, winky face,

Grayson- There's something between us and you always falling to your death.

Kate- R-Right.

Grayson- What's wrong?

Kate- N-Nothing..

I gave her a confused look, as she just stared at me.
***********************
Kate POV.

It l just gave me a moment to just take in his features, trust me Ethan and Grayson aren't exactly alike. No I can't do this!
This is so wrong! I just kissed his twin brother, and I'm wanting to kiss him.

Grayson- What's wrong?

Kate- N-nothing..

I stutter, as I see him clench his jaw, and stares deep into my eyes....
***************************
[A/N] Sorry because its a short chapter. I PROMISE PROMISE TO POST TOMORROW! I don't got much to say so.. don't forget, ily all, stay awesome.❤✌

REAL QUICK SHOUTOUT:
TO:

@simplyreyna
Read her book, "Anything could happen" its really cool too, and it includes Grayson.
;)

And,

@leii124
Read her book, "Fallen for you" its pretty cool, it includes the harries twins✌ XD