Chp 11

[A/N] FORGET ABOUT THE KISS THING! LOL THEY DID NOT KISS! I REPIBLISHED THIS CHAPTER!

Kate POV.
I decided on wearing just a simple flowered crop top, with some jean shorts, and some sandals. For my hair I just left it messy as it is. Make up I didn't went to west none, just lip gloss.

I made my way downstairs, my stomach having butterflies, feeling nervous. Mr.Dolan, Mrs.Dolan, Cameron, and my enemy, Grayson.

He was wearing a cap, and a dark blue
T-shirt .

I control my temper and take my seat with a smile,

Mrs.Dolan- I'm sorry for Ethan's absence, he said he wasn't feeling well, so he was just going to rest.

Kate- That's fine.

I say avoiding eye contact with Grayson, when clearly he was trying to make contact with my eyes.

I began to eat my chicken soup, I looked up, and Grayson's eyes immediately met mine, I blushed. He immediately smiles, a toothy smile realizing the effect he has on me.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my food. He's a jerk. After talking a bit and finally finishing the food. We all prepared to go to bed saying our goodnights, but before Grayson could say goodnight I ran upstairs, running to my room, slamming my body onto the bed.

I felt so tired I-I just wanted to sleep...
*************
Grayson POV.

I made my way to my room seeing Ethan scrolling through Twitter.

Grayson- I thought you felt sick?

Ethan- I just um, I'm not in the mood right now Grayson.

Grayson- What's wrong bro?

Ethan- Nothing man, nothing.

Grayson- Okay?

I make my way to my bed and fall asleep not even caring I haven't changed, because I'm like that.
********************
Kate POV.

My eyes flutter open when I hear a tapping on my window. I look at my window and realize someone's throwing pebbles.

I make my way to my window and see Steve.

I open my window trying not to wake up Cameron, and I successfully opened the window without waking her up.

Kate- Steve?

Steve- That's my name.

He says with a chuckle, I roll my eyes but smile.

Kate- What are you doing out here? Its 3 in the morning! Ghost's come out at this time!

Steve- Not in Fiji baby. Come on let's get going!

Kate- Where?

Steve- Anywhere you want.

He says with a toothy smile, I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Kate- Fine.

I carefully jump out the window landing on the roof, and carefully jump off the roof landing in the sand, face landing.

Steve- laughs, KATE ARE YOU OKAY?!

He grabs me by the hand, and I begin to feel my face heat up of embarrassment.

Steve- Its fine, it happens.chuckles.

We begin to walk to the the beach which was practically right in front of us.

We kept a some what distance, and we took a seat on the sand.

Steve- Tell me about yourself Kate. What's your favorite color?

Kate- White. Yours?

Steve- Torquise.

Kate- Like your eyes?

We both chuckle, but he shakes his head saying no.

Steve- It reminds me of the ocean, the only place I feel free. You know? I love surfing, its amazing, it makes you feel like a bird let out of a cage. I love it.

Kate- chuckles, I wish I knew how that felt.

Steve- You've never felt free?

Kate- No.

He holds my hand intertwining fingers.

He looks at my eyes, and smiles, and begins to run dragging me along to the water.

Kate- Steve!

I say between laughs, he begins to laugh a long. He gives me apiggy back ride in the water, and we both fall in. Getting completely wet. He began to splash water at me and I did the same. After a while, he gave me another piggy back ride back to the sand.

We take a seat and he takes out a small bottle container, like those one with a cap and it contains liquor in it.

Steve- Here have some, you need it.

I look at the bottle, thinking if I should or shouldn't, I eventually grab it from his hand, and drink a sip.

Kate- Is this wine?

Steve- Yeah, I prefer drinking wine than tequila or, beer etc.

Kate- What do you do for a living?

Steve- I'm a model.

My eyes shoot to him.

Kate- Well I'm not surprised.

We both laugh,

Steve- I like and don't like it. I mean its fun because I get to travel a lot, like I've been to Italy, Brazil, France, LA, New York, and many other places, but I never get to do what I love, surfing.

Kate- You should teach me to surf.

Steve- Really? You want me to teach you?

Kate- Sure why not? It'll be fun!

Steve- Alright, alright. I'll teach you on Monday, because tomorrow I need to do a boring photoshoot.

Kate- I understand.

Steve- Your different Kate, don't let nobody change that.

I blush, as he holds my hand and helps me up and we make our way to the beach house ending up at the doorstep, remembering I have keys.

Steve- Goodnight Kate.

Kate- Goodnight Steve.

I say as he begins to lean in plating a soft kiss on my cheek.

He smiles, and puts his hands in his pockets and begins to walk away.

I sigh, and begin to open the door with the keys Mrs.Dolan gave me, I make my way to my bedroom and fall asleep with a smile on my face.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[A/N] Long chapter for my babes ;) XD ILY ALL, stay awesome.✌❤