Chp 22.

Ethan POV.

I took a quick shower and tried my best to look good, at least you know something to catch the eye.

I took in a deep breath, I wanted to ask Kate something, very important.

That might just change everything.
*****************
Kate POV.

I was chilling in one of the beach chairs, I actually kept thinking over and over what Cameron told me, I wasn't sure what to think, I mean, its just, everything is so
confusing.

All of a sudden I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn around, and I felt like drooling, Ethan he looked so, perfect.

He was wearing atight black t-shirt that resemble his pecks, and biceps.

I could feel my throat go dry, I silently gulp.

Ethan- Hey, shy smile.

His smile made me get butterflies, it just made everything better.

Kate- H-Hey.

Ethan- Look um, I was wondering, i-if you wanted to go,sighs, Kate do you want to go on a date? With me?

My eyes widen, as I open my mouth to say something but before I could respond, someone answers for me....

Megan- She'd love to! Wouldn't you Kate?

I blush,

Ethan- Great! I mean cool, blushes, Come on follow me,

He holds my hand and we begin to run fast, it was already late,

Kate- Ethan is this safe?

Ethan- Katherine, I wouldn't bring you here if it wasn't safe. Chuckles, I'm not trying to get us killed on the first date.

I slightly blush, finally we arrive at this really high roof,

To see the view of a beautiful beach, a wrong step and you die, okay maybe I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not a big fan of heights.

Ethan- Beautiful isn't it.

Kate- Absolutely.

I say with a sigh, he takes a seat on the floor, I take a seat next to him.

Ethan- Is something wrong Kate?

Kate- I'm just confused Ethan.

I lay my head on his shoulder, as he holds my hand intertwining fingers,

Ethan- Don't be,

He says as he looks down at me, I look up at him,

Kate- E-Ethan, I think, I-I really, really, like you.

He looks at me deep in the eyes, leaving me breathless, I'm just in love with his eyes, he looks down at my lips, and then back to my eyes.

Ethan- I-I think I do too.

I look down at his lips, and we both begin go lean in as out lips make contact giving me a sweet taste, as imaginary fire works began to go off, his hands slowly cup my cheek, as our lips moved in sync.

Each time he kissed me, I just felt sparks, making me feel happy, complete, even though he made my life miserable, he somehow has a type of way to make it all go away.

In that moment, all I could think about was the way his perfect soft plump lips were on mine, everything just seeming so perfect, an never wanting to end fairy tale.