Chp 31.

[A/N] Alright so Fransisco Lachowski is gonna be Valentino. The picture of him is in the box thing srry! Please read a/n at the end!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kate POV.

Kate- You? You kidnapped me?!

Cute guy- Can you give us a moment?

All the men from the room leave, just being the cute guy and me in the room.

I noticed this part of the building looked modern. There was a flat screen TV, and a nice looking couch.

He gestures with his hand to the couch meaning for me to take a seat. I do as told.

I take a seat, as I could feel my hands shaking in fear.

All of a sudden I feel a hand on top of mine, I look at who's hand it belongs to,

Kate- W-What do you want? Money? Is that what you want?!

Cute guy- I dont need money, A night with you, just one. Unless you'd like to stay longer.

My eyes widen, and all of a sudden I was lost of words.

Kate- Y-Your going to r-rape me.

I say as my bottom lip begins to quiver, and I could feel the tears threatening to spill.

Cute guy- Of course not, I would never do that to a lady. I'm not like that, I respect.
You really thought that?

I furrow my eyebrows,

Kate- Then what do you mean, a night with you? Isn't that the only thing it seems like?

Cute guy- Of course not, you've been hanging with the wrong guys. I want to take you to dinner.

Kate- Dinner?

Cute guy- Of course, and tomorrow, we received an invitation to a ball. Mascaraed ball.

Kate- We?

Cute guy- Yes love, we.

I suddenly get the chills, as he flashes me with one of those cheeky romantic smiles.

Where in the world is Ethan and Grayson
When you need them?
***************************
Ethan POV.

Ethan- You heard that too?

I ask him as we hide behind the window which is in the room that Katherine and her kidnapper are currently in.

Grayson- Yup, a ball, a mascaraed ball.

I suddenly have an idea, which in less than two second I share with Grayson.

Grayson- Ethan that's brilliant!

I chuckle,

Ethan- Of course it is.
************************
Cameron POV.

I hear a knock on the door and Megan quickly rushes to the door with high hopes that Katherine is standing behind it.

Her smile turn into a weak, sad one. When she see's Grayson and Ethan.

Grayson quickly walks in with Ethan as they both have a huge grin on their face's.
What the heck?

Grayson- Cameron?

Cameron- Yeah?

Grayson- Did mom pack Ethan and mines tux?

I furrow my eyebrows completely confused.

Camerom- Um, yeah. W-Why?

Ethan- Because, smirks, we're going to a mascaraed ball tomorrow night.

My eyebrows shoot up,

No, way. They truly are going to save Katherine.
**********************
[A/N] AHHH, YOU GUYS BETTER BE EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Its gonna be better than this one I promise! CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A HUGE FAVOR? Can you all please follow and like my new Dolan account on Instagram, its @dolansxcx!
Anyways,
ily guys, stay awesome❤✌