Chapter Two

Kyna

I'm lying in my bed whenever I hear a knock at the door. "Yeah?" I say loud enough to make anyone behind my door piss themselves.

"Honey Jessika's here," my mom cracks the door and says then Jessika bursts in.

"Thanks Mrs. Zikler!" Jessika looks over her shoulder at mom and shouts and she just smiles and shuts the door, looking at me Jessika says, "hey girly, what's up?"

"Like I said, one of the elders is sick, and the elves and our kind are meeting up for the first time in only the gods know when," I say, sighing, turning over to face the wall.

"I know that. Do you know which of the elders is sick?" She says flopping down beside me staring into my eyes. She's always had beautiful emerald green eyes unlike mine which are a storm gray.

"I think that it's elder Savannah," I reply closing my eyes.

"Hasn't she been sick like ten to fifteen times already? How do you know it's not worms again?" She asks, her voice moving upwards like she was sitting up.

"Yeah, but this is different from those times. It's like she's got really bad mange, all of her hairs falling out and she's getting really fucking skinny like it's not even funny," I say cracking open an eye to see that Jessika's on her phone, probably texting some guy.

"So what about this meetup that's going down at eleven thirty tonight? Any good deets?" She inquires looking up briefly from her phone and smiles cheekily.

"Shut up, Jess. It's probably just a meetup of commanders and war leaders discussing a treaty or something like that. If I know anything about Ezekiel I know that no harm will come to his pack while he's in charge, plus it wouldn't look good on his record if he's going for elder status... Again," I explain to her while sitting up.

"So enough pack talk, wanna know about this guy I met?" She says, I roll my eyes knowing that she's going to tell me anyways.

"Not really but you're gonna tell me anyway..." I say under my breath.

"Yep," she chuckles then continues, "anyway his name is Traeger, he has these gorgeous bright hazel eyes that can cut through diamond, he's medium build not too fatty from what I could tell. But his ass in the jeans that he was wearing today," she quietly howls and pants like she's in heat again. "Much more attractive than his creep friend though," she shudders at the thought.

"Bro, Jessika, is that all you can think about is breeding with males?" I ask and her cheeks turn a bright pink. "Thought so," I say, then get up and strip.

"Damn girly! You put some muscle on not to mention that little chunk you have," she says cat calling me and I flip her off. I walk into my closet and select a black dress, black panties, and black knee high heel boots then walk out only to be blinded by a flash of light.

"What the fuck, Jess?!" I shout blinking the spots away from my vision to see her laughing her ass off.

"What? You look hot as fuck. Do you not expect me to share you?" She cries out hopping up on the bed.

"You share that picture and I'll maul you," I growl snapping my teeth at her only for her to blow a raspberry at me and hit a button on her phone. I instantly turn into my werewolf and howl then prepare to lunge when the door slams open.

"What have I told you about shifting in this house Kyna Renee?" Mom says angrily and Jess just laughs until mom turns on her, "and you- stop antagonizing Kyna to the point where she shifts and tries to rip out your throat. Am I clear?" We both nod vigorously. I shift back into a human and say, "sorry mom,"