Chapter Three

Traeger

Noah: Bullshit there ain't no such thing as werewolves. Tf you been smokin cuz I want some

Ben: Why does it matter if he saw a so-called werewolf, what matters is if the chick was hot or not. Was she??

Me: I saw what I saw guys the chick fuckin turned into a werewolf. And idk if the chick was hot dude it was night and I couldn't get a good look except for her hair and her eyes

Noah: Well, what colour were they?

Me: Her hair was silver with red hot tips and her eyes were this stormy gray color. They were really pretty... Anyway that's besides the point I saw an actual honest to God werewolf

"Hey, Traeger mind if I use your shower?" One of my friends drunkenly asks.

"Yeah go ahead, knock yourself out," I respond not looking up, he burps in satisfaction then shuffles away into the bathroom to presumably shower. Hearing a knock at my door I get up way too fast and trip over my own feet and fall face first onto the floor. "Ow. I know, I know hold your horses I'm comin'," I say at the persistent knocking.

Getting to the door was a far harder trek than I anticipated, being buzzed I expected it to be easier. Opening the door I see that it's Jayce M'Kaily, the next door neighbor. "Hey, J what's up?" I ask leaning on the door frame.

"Would you keep it down, I'm tryna fuckin study?" He says angrily, his brows furrowed.

"Sure th-" I start to answer them get interrupted by Luke yelling, "oh goddammit I fuckin puked all over my cock,"

"Hold that thought, for a moment," I tell him then stumble over to the bathroom only to find him sitting in the shower completely nude and bile covering his lower half, including his junk and the top of his thighs. Walking in I just turn on the shower to hot wear it's bearable and walk out shutting the door behind me.

"Ok now that that's taken care of," I say walking back to the door to see Jayce on his phone. "Yeah we'll keep it down... Actually what time is it?"

"Don't you have a phone dude? Don't answer that, it's 2:38," he says as he turns away and walks back to his apartment.

"Shit!" I say pulling out my phone to text Jessika.

Me: Hey Jessika, it's Trae, the guy you met yesterday. I was just wondering if we could study at like 5 or 6 if so that would be awesome

Ten minutes pass and she hasn't responded yet, so I start to brew a pot of coffee when Luke walks out of the bathroom naked, cock jutting out like it's nothing and asks, "what's for dinner?" Then falls face first onto the floor unconscious and I chuckle then start to laugh at the sight that just presented itself to me.

A ding captures my attention and I look down to see that Noah texted me.

Noah: Ay yo I found someone for you Trae

Then he sends a picture of a morbidly obese man who has long matted hair and a messy knotted beard.

Me: Nah that's for you

Ben: Nah I'm pretty sure that he's for you Trae. Or better yet he's for both of you lmao

Me: Fuck off Benjamin

A furious knock at the door sounds again and once again I make my way to the door and open it saying, "listen J I told you I was going to keep it down and my friend decided to flop face first onto the floor," looking up I see that it's Cynthia O'Connor from physics.

"Oh, did I come at a bad time Mr. Wise?" She asks, looking around at my trashed apartment.

Looking back I rub my neck and shyly say, "uh kinda, but it's all good, w-w-wanna come in? I got some coffee brewing,"