Chapter Nine

Jessika

"And then what!?" I practically yell at my friend sitting across from me.

"No need to yell. Anyway then I fell on his chest teeth going back to normal," she tells me shifting to where her arms are under her ample breasts shoving them upwards. Everyone knows about my sexuality so there isn't any need to hide it, even the elders knows.

"Was he at least good and didn't cum in thirty seconds?" I ask moving my eyes from her breasts to her brown eyes.

"No, I mean yes he was good he made me cum three times before he came," she says covering herself then pipes up and asks, "so how's you and Traeger doin'?"

"Oh uh... Me and Trae... We haven't talked much in a past couple of days since the uh... incident..." I tell her shifting uncomfortably averting my eyes from her cleavage to my bookshelf filled with comics, manga, and books of all variety.

"So Traeger's free game then?" She asks an excitement in her tone that makes me think that she's gonna chase after him.

Looking back at her I see a sparkle in her eyes and tell her, "c'mon the poor boys had enough, first Kyna, then the elves and now you. Just lay off him Kylie, please?"

She sighs and nods, then asks, "so have you heard from her yet?" I go stiff at the mention of Kyna, of which hasn't talked to me since she told me about her and Trae. "I guess that answers my question..." She says indicating my stiffness, just then I feel my phone buzz. I dig in my pocket and get it out then look at the screen finding a text from Trae.

Trae: Hey...

Me: Hey...

Trae: What's up?

Seeing him ask that makes me realize that I haven't gotten over what he did and realizing that makes me mad at him and myself for not forgiving him.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and looking up I see Kylie standing up then she says, "you know it won't do you guys any good to act like that it didn't happen and talk around it, anyway I gotta go see ya," then she pulls her hand away and blows me a kiss then walks out the door.

Deciding to call him I hit the call button. After the first few rings he picks up and says, "Jessika? What're you calling me for..." Leaving the statement open-ended for me to answer like there is multiple ways.

"I... uh... wanted to... uh... apologize for what I did..." I tell him albeit slowly trying to gauge his reaction through the phone.

"Ok? Can't this wait until after my... date," he says and just now I can hear people in the background, sounds like a movie or something of the sort.

"Oh, I'm sorry I thought- actually no this can't wait because I need to talk to you and you need to listen!" I feel my anger rise inside of me, but I have to reign it in so it doesn't get the best of me.

"Listen Jessika now's not really the best time, if you must know," he replies his voice rattling the receiver.

"Well it's now or never to hear what I'm gonna say Traeger!" I tell him my voice slightly higher than normal, I swear I popped a few whiskers.

"Well I'm busy right now, sorry Jessika. By the way you should be happy I'm out of your life now, so that way everything can go back to normal for you!" He spitefully spits then after he's done he hangs up leaving me in a stunned silence at the ferocity in his tone. Usually whenever someone gets snappy like that with me I lash out at them for being such an asshole or bitch, but with him I sense if I would've done it it wouldn't end well for me.

Kyna

I bury my face in my pillow, tears running down my cheeks onto it like the downpour outside. Thunder cracks and lightening flashes across the sky lighting up my room, I can't stop thinking of Trae. No matter how hard that I try. I can't, I can't do it. He's like a parasite that infects my thoughts and dreams because of that night when we had sex.